The two boys laughed at Chenle's joke. Jisung loved watching Chenle smile. This boy was amazing. He was glad he met him.

"Hi boys!" Haechan opened the door, holding a tray of cookies. Jisung's eyes widened at the sight of them. He loved coming over to Chenle's place. Everyone was just so nice, well he had only met Chenle and his mom. He had never really talked to his dad.

"Thanks Mr. Wong!" Haechan smiled, "You're welcome Jisung." Haechan noticed the little band aid that the boy had on his face. Come to think of it he always had some sort of bandaid on him when he came over. This worried Haechan.

He would ask more about his parents later while Lucas was home.

~~~~~~

"Hey can you two stop fucking around and pay attention! We're supposed to be looking for those rogues!"

"Alright Chris, don't get your panties in a bunch.." The smaller of the two betas laughed before the older growled as a warning. The two young wolves turned to leave before being stopped again. "Han anything happens to him....you're dead."

Felix whined out of embarrassment, while the other's face paled at the threat. Chris was definitely not an alpha he wanted to mess with. "Oh my god stop with the whole 'mate' thing!" Felix stomped his foot before dragging his friend into the woods with him.

Chris shook his head before heading the other direction, bumping into a smirking alpha as he went.

"You sure your boys can handle these rogues on their own?" The stranger asked with a raised eyebrow and mischievous smile gracing his lips. Chris let out a huff and walked past the alphas, making sure to bump his shoulder on his way.

"Why are you so concerned Wen?" The taller of the two laughed sarcastically as he walked the opposite direction. "All I'm saying is that Mingyu won't be happy if you let any of the rogues get past the border!"

Jun laughed one last time before shifting and heading into the forest. Shaking his head, he knew the two betas would be useless and the hot-headed alpha wasn't an asset either, meaning Mingyu was counting on him.

The alpha growled in frustration as a branch scrapped against his side, his black fur now coated a deep red. Just as the alpha was making his way to a small pond to wash off, he caught a sweet scent. He tilted his head to the left trying to concentrate on where it was coming when he was knocked onto his back.

A loud growl was released as the alpha pinned the smaller wolf beneath him. Jun let out a howl trying to draw the attention of the other alpha as he saw a second rogue approach. He could tell both rogues were omegas by the sweet aroma surrounding him, the one staring at him just a little bigger than the one below him.

The alpha took a moment to study the small wolf he was holding down. The gray fur was matted with mud and blood, making it appear darker than it actually was. There were long scars covering its belly and patches of fur were missing completely. Although what caught the alpha's eye was the number eight seared onto the rogues collar bone. The skin was red and irritated, meaning the scar was fresh. Jun brought a claw up, ready to put the poor omega out of its misery, when the two locked eyes.

The omega whined and the desperate look in its eyes made the alpha hesitate. He couldn't look away from the captivating brown eyes that screamed for help. The alpha wasn't sure why he couldn't bring himself to hurt the other, but he didn't want to find out why his heart clenched at the sight of the other.

The omega took the opportunity to push the alpha off of him, running to help his other fellow rogue who had just delivered a harsh bite to the other wolf who had arrived.