Chapter Three: Damn it!!

Random Update!

That day after the blondes work shifts he started to feel hot and started panting he was making his last customer an cappuccino he realized what was happening and quickly gave the black haired alpha named max his drink with his name on the cup and quickly rushed to the back after collecting the cash.

he grabbed his back pack after changing into his clothes and rushed out the cafe to close up with his keys he dialed his bosses number and pressed call. "h-hello" "ah yes bakugou what's up have you closed up the shop" the tired voice behind the phone said.

 "a-ah yes i wont be at work because of y'know" "oh it's a bit sooner than usual but ok i'll have uraraka fill in for you " The alpha named shinso said knowingly. "ok thanks bye"the omega said before hanging up.

As he rushed back home before a heat wave hit. But an certain alpha found him " Bakugou what are you doing out here smelling like that " the bi haired alpha said questioningly sniffing him "Umm my heat hit early i-i was on my way home " he said quickly explaining himself.

The bi haired bot thought for a bit "well let me walk you there just in case something comes up on your way home" The blonde got super flustered 'what if he lost it on the way home! And tried to come on to the alpha ' He thought up quickly.

"U-um its fine i don't wanna be a bother "the tall alpha face got really serious " I don't mind an omega shouldn't be walking home alone by themselves anyway" The ash blonde omega blushed at the thought of having the alpha waking him home everyday

TT<TT