8/All Confessions

2 Weeks Passed By - You And Semi Are Friends

I walked into the gym like normal; arms full of snacks for the guys and knew knee pads for my brother.

Hayato ran over and took the knee pads from me while the guys came over and took their snacks. They thanked me and I started to walk out of the gym. As I was leaving I heard the guys snickering behind me.

Who knows what they are laughing about. If anything its probably something stupid. They can be chaotic... That's for frickin sure.

The Boys

The boys were snickering about Ushijima actually. He was slightly blushing as he watched you walk away. What you forgot about, was that you had his hoodie on and it was long enough to cover your shorts. He hated admitting it but.. he found it really cute.

He didn't know why he felt this way, let alone knew what was happening but his heart was beating faster and faster everytime he saw you. Hiding his blush was becoming harder for him. Ever since that kiss, his feelings have grown.

He couldn't even speak to you anymore. He couldn't ask you out either. He couldn't speak to you and he didn't know how else to ask you out.

He was trapped in his own thoughts until he could speak to you again.

Goshiki: Ushijima-san, are you alright?

Ushijima: Yes. Let's get back to practice.

The team nodded and everyone went back to practicing. Ushijima couldn't get you off of his mind though. This kind of angered him. Not the fact it was you, but the fact he didn't know how to get rid of this feeling inside of him.

All of practice, he worked super hard. Harder than most of the team. Putting in everything he had with any task wether it was spiking or receiving. He was just frustrated with his thoughts.

The guys and coach all noticed that their ace wasn't okay. They couldn't figure out why though. He had a blank face but his aura and actions showed that he wasn't his usual self.

Washijo: Wakatoshi. You're done for the day.

Ushijima: Hm? What do you mean?

Washijo: Clearly you aren't alright. Go to your room to cool off.

Ushijima nodded and went to the locker rooms to change. As he changed his clothes, you flickered into his mind. He paused and just looked down at the ground.

Ushijima finished changing and he grabbed his things including the snacks you always bring the team. He walked over to your dorm.

You opened the door and he immediately pulled you into a hug. You hugged back. This felt strange to you. One of your close friends who never does any physical interactions is now hugging you.

You: Ushijima? Are you alright?

Ushijima stayed silent. He just held you close to him, not wanting to let go. He couldn't speak due to the pounding and tightness in his chest. He could only use actions to show his love for you.

Ushijima eventually let you go and went into your dorm room. You shut the door behind him and he pinned you to the wall. He kissed your cheek, seeing that you started blushing.