"Okay. What's that your playing there?" Y/N asked.

"Just some action figures. This is a firefighter and this is a police officer." Tenn says as he holds up his toys.

"I've never met any of them before." A.J Says.

"Your in luck then. Rick was a sheriff once." Clementine Says.

"He was?" A.J asked.

"He sure was, buddy. When we get the chance, you can ask him all you wanna know what it was like to be a cop." Y/N says. Y/N never really talks about his dad in front of A.J. Just isn't ready yet to tell him about how he died...A.J picked up the police figure and looks at it.

"Where all the other ones? The police officers I mean." A.J asked.

"We told you this already. They died a long time ago, trying to protect the living." Clem Says.

"Cause they were weak. Right." A.J Says.

"No they weren't! They were strong and brave!" Tenn says defensively. "Now, give me back-." He says as he tries to take his police officer toy back but A.J snatched it back.

"No, he's mine now!" A.J Says.

"I had it first! You don't even know what they are!" Tenn says, trying to get it back from him. Before the fight got bigger, Clem took away the toy.

"Enough, you two!" Clem Says.

"It's mine now!" A.J Says towards Clem, which Y/N got a little mad from it.

"A.J! Don't talk to Clem like that! What's gotten into you?" Y/N says.

"But it's-." A.J Says.

"No "Buts!" It's his. You don't just take something from somebody without permission." Y/N says. A.J was about to talk back at him but Y/N gave him the look of "don't talk back." A.J folds his arms in defeat as Clem gives back the toy to Tenn. Tenn then stood up with his toys.

"I can go look for Rick and Marlon, if you want." Tenn says.

"That'll be nice. Thanks, Tenn." Clem Says as Tenn leaves the room. A.J then sees a picture on a shelf.

"Hey look." A.J Says as he goes to the shelf and picks up the picture. They look and it's a picture of Rick and his family, Michonne, Carl and Judith. "They look happy in this."

"They're a big happy family. Like us." Y/N says to the boy as they hear footprints coming to the living room and growls. They turn around and see the same brown dog from yesterday. Clem gasps and grabs A.J and they get behind Y/N. The dogs slowly moves closer to them with the mean look on it as we move away from it.

"Good doggie..." Y/N says, trying not to sound nervous as the dog growls at them again.

"The hells going on?" Marlon Says as he and Rick entire the room. "Hey! Rosie, down!" He says as the dog sits. "Sorry, not quite used to you guys yet."

"No kidding." Clem says.

"Don't worry about her. She's not as frightening as she looks." Marlon Says.

"She really is. Trust me, even I was scared but she warmed up to me." Rick Says.

"You just gotta let her get your sent, so she knows your okay." Marlon Says.

"Oh yeah. Kinda forgot about that trick." Y/N says as he gently places his hand in Rosie's nose. The dog sniffed his hand and it licked him. "Yeah, good girl." Y/N Says as he pets the dog on the head.

"Y/N...That was incredible. How'd you do that?" Clem asked surprised.

"It's easy. I'll show you." Y/N Says as he holds his hand out.