prologue

It starts after the scene when abhi left pragya house when she told that she didn't want to tell prachi about him(abhi) being her father and he felt that she was doing this to take kiara's revenge......

Abhi went to his house where aaliya tried to talk about pragya but he asked her not to take her name and he broke his all relation with pragya.......abhi was thinking how to get his both daughters with him...he gets an idea(smirks)

Aaliya thought that its good for her that their so called relationship ended and pragya would not be back.... she was wondering that even if abhi broke up with pragya she has to make sure that the mother daughter never returns in mehra family...she calls some goons and explains the plan....(evil smirk)

Elsewhere pragya was wondering about recent incidents and thought that everything is getting ruined again and she's back to point where it started she called someone and told that "isse pahle ki sab kuch haath se nikal jaye muje sabkuch sambhalna hoga , u come here and pick us because ab sab ko ye batane ka waqt aa gya hai that pragya arora is here that to with a bang....."(smirks)

Ranbir was hoping that rhea helps him in proving prachi innocent and he can get his love......

Prachi in her room thinks about recent events that her life became a roller coaster since she stepped in delhi and now it's high time tha she should end this drama life (means ranbir, rhea, Mehta sir...etc) and get back to her previous life....she calls someone and tells that I need ur help can u come to me ......

Rhea thought that ranbir will be her's and her so called twin sister prachi is out of their life.......

( everyone was having their own plans but they were unknown to fact that this the beginning for the game of destiny.... it has more in the store)

1) what was abhi's idea?
2) what did pragya meant by "back with   bang"?
3)whom prachi called?