Sorry...

Purab enters in Conference Room with a Bang..,

Purab: Hello ladies and Gentlemen....

Purab and Ishita see each other....

They point finger at each other and speak in unison...

Purab/Ishita: Tum.....
.
.
.
Scene.1.

Raichand's Hotel...

Conference Room...

Purab: what are u doing here.., following me...

Ishita: like really

Ishita: like really.., do u even know where u r standing...

Purab: yes, its Raichand's Hotel and I'm here for Meeting...

Ishita folds her hands and speaks....

Ishita: do u know who I am...

Purab: of course Ms. Behenji.., how can I forget u.., yesterday u scold me without any reason and now u r stalking me....

Krishna understood that purab is the same man who saved Ruhi.., she was surprised seeing a Man daring to shout on Ishita.., she chuckles.., while Vansh and pragya were confused seeing their fight...,

Ishita: hello Mr. Bachha Chor.., I'm not stalking u.., and I'm Ishita Raichand the owner of this hotel and u came here that means u r stalking me...(she points a finger at purab..) Baccha chor turned Stalker....

Purab and Ishita were staring each other angrily.., so now pragya Interrupts....

Pragya: Hold on.., guys there's some kind of Confusion.., Ms. Raichand he's purab My younger brother and owner of A.S Hotels and purab she's Hotelier Ishita Raichand...

Purab and Ishita were shocked to learn each other's Identity..., They realize that they are here for same meeting and that too with each other....

Vansh: I think there's some huge confusion.., Ms. Raichand purab isn't any stalker.., he's a reputed person and Purab she's Ms. Raichand.., so behave...

Purab nods at Vansh....