Missing.....

Pragya's car meets with Accident .....
.
.
At the same time Vansh wakes up ....he was restless......
.
.
Vansh(shouts): PRAGYA.......

Scene.1.

V.R mansion.....

Vansh wakes up with jerk...., his heart was beating fast...., he was feeling restless...

, he was feeling restless

Vansh: pragya....(he looks here and their) jaan r u in washroom.....(he goes and checks for her ) she's not in washroom, were can she go..., why I'm feeling so restless....,I'll call her.....(he calls her but she doesn't picks...) pragya....

He runs downstairs shouting pragya....

Vansh: pragya..., pragya...

In the hall....

M.k family was busy in the work they were provided to do......, Mitali sees a phone Ringing on sofa....,

Pallavi: kya hua Mitali...,

Mitali: this phone is ringing.., who's phone is this....

Purab who was passing by, sees the phone....

Purab: ye to pragya dii ka phone hai....

That's when they hear Vansh shouting pragya's name....., he was sweating and damn worried.....

Vansh: pragya..., yr where r u ..., I don't like this kind of joke...., pragya...

Pallavi was worried for her brother.....,she goes to him, and everyone gathers in hall hearing Vansh's shouts....

Pallavi: Vansh kya hua..., y r u so worried and scared....

Vansh: dii have u seen pragya..., she's not picking my calls.....

Pallavi: Vansh I didn't see her since morning, and her phone is here....

She shows him pragya's phone in Mitali's hand...., Vansh goes and takes it....

Vansh(shouts): what is my wife's phone doing with u...

Mitali gets scared hearing him and stammers....

Mitali: woh...woh...

Vansh: will u speak something.....

Pallavi: Vansh y r u shouting on her..., pragya's phone was ringing on sofa, so she just picked,  right now in front of me....

Vansh: Dii but pragya never leaves her phone alone, not even for a sec, that means something is wrong with her, she is in some kind of danger....khanna ....Khanna....

Pallavi: Vansh calm down she must be here... we will find her ....

Ranbir: haan V.R don't worry, may be she's in Arora's Villa ..., I'll go with Ms. Desouza and find out.....

Purab: I'll try to find her in mansion....

Purab thinks " what the hell is happening..., subah se abhi ka kuch pta nhi, aur ab pragya dii..., don't know what's happening..., I just hope alia is not behind all this.....I'll call abhi..." he calls abhi and tells him about pragya being missing....