3

You and Draco were talking, laughing, and going in and out of shops. It was nice, you hadn't been happy in a long while, and you got to learn so much about Draco. You both were sat in the 3 broomsticks sipping butterbeer.

"Did you enjoy yourself today?"

"I did. I feel like I've known you for years"

"Well technically you have. We just never got along"

"You've changed so much this year. What happened?"

"I had to do something. I hated it. And now I can't do anything to feel better"

You put your hand on top of his.

"I get it. I had a horrible summer too"

"I know your mother passed."

"And I also had to do something I hated. Let's jus say my father is pretty much the same as yours. And because of what he made me do, my mother died"

You both stared at each other for a moment. You both had problematic lives, but something told you that you wouldn't be alone in it anymore.

"Should we head back?"

"Sure"

"So how was your date with Malfoy"

The three of you were all sat in your room

"It wasn't a date we're friends"

"Oh please you both are so in love"

You turned pink

"Yeah I agree. And he punched Harry square in the face this morning, so if I didn't like him I definitely wouldn't have said anything"

"Guys shut up! We just have a mutual understanding of each other"

You talked and laughed with the girls. Draco really was bringing you back to your old self.

"Y/n! Come quick it's Draco!"

You ran behind Blaise, with Pansy and Hermione close behind you. You walked and saw Draco freaked out, stood in his room. He was clearly angry, but you could tell he was scared.

"He's so mad! I don't know what happened, he had a nightmare and the next thing I know he's screaming at me"

"He's scared. He's not angry with you"

"Yes he bloody is!"

"Shut the fuck up Blaise if she says he's not angry, he's not angry."

Hermione snapped from behind you. Everyone watched as you walked up to him slowly.

"Draco calm down"

He turned and saw you. His gaze softened.

"Are you ok?"

He didn't say anything. You wrapped your arms around his waist and rest your head on his chest. He held you.

"Everyone get the fuck out!"

Everyone walked off and you chuckled.

"Why did you come here. I could've hurt you by mistake"

You pulled away from him.

"Because you were scared and you would never do such a thing. Now come on. Let's sit, and you're going to tell me what has you so freaked out"

You both sat on his bed and talked for a long time. He didn't straightforwardly tell you what happened, but you decided not to pry. You both walked out together.

"So is he sorted? Will he not kill me now?"

Draco shot Blaise a look that immediately stopped him.

"Ok then"

You spent the next couple weeks with Draco and your friends. You were slowly starting to feel better, and you could tell Draco was almost back to his old self. You were sat in the Slytherin common room laughing with your friends. You then heard someone burst into the room.

"Hello child"

You dropped your book.

"F-father"

"And who might these people be."

"Father please leave us alone"

He walked further in.

"Shut up child."

You were shaking.

"Too bad your precious mother isn't here to help you. She already made the mistake of doing that once"

Draco wanted so badly to kill him, but he knew you needed him there with you.

"Ah Draco Malfoy. Do not forget. You are to attend the dinner at our manor tomorrow evening. It will be me, your father, and you know who. Don't be late"

With that he left. All your walls that you had slowly broke down. Everything you had started to fix.

"Y/n are you-"

"Nobody fucking talk to her!"

Draco held your hand

"Don't worry Y/n. We will figure it out"

You couldn't move.

"Y/n should me and Hermione stay with you?"

"I'll be fine. I need to go"

You got up and left. You were at the point where you couldn't even cry anymore.

"I know how she's feeling. I'm going to fix this. I will stay with her"

Before anyone could protest, Draco made his way up to your room.

"Y/n love I'm staying here with you"

You were already lying in bed. Draco came and got under the blanket with you.

"Draco you keep helping me. You need just as much help and I- I can't-"

He stopped you

"I'm just fine. Your presence alone makes me feel better"

You both drifted off to sleep.

Dang lots of stuff is going down! Hope you guys enjoyed!