。:゚five ゚:。

𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤
෴ c h. 0 5 ෴

the day is slowly passing but ever since then, nothing felt right.

it was now lunch time but mark can't seem to remove the earlier events from his mind. he wonders, how is everyone holding up?

i mean, they experienced it for a short period of time but he's sure it did made some impact. well, for him it did.

for the first time, he felt like, he was part of a conversation, he was part of something and it made him feel like a normal teenager not like the teenager he used to be.

and it was something he wanted to feel and experience more but cowardice also hits him. he had a lot of questions and what ifs as he himself knows he's such a beginner in the field of friendship heck maybe he haven't even yet entered level 1. that's the only thing that's stopping him. he's scared.

but despite all those negative what ifs, he surprisingly thought of one that's not at the left side of the x axis. he also thought of... what if he continued to explore that field and didn't stopped at the starting point?

so many thoughts are really flooding mark's mind right now but he's sure one more shot and he's gonna make up his mind.

as he was busy thinking, the cafeteria's speaker went off making mark focus all of his attention to what he'll hear next.

but can he really wait to the announcement? he's pretty sure about what's going to be announced... and it doesn't feel right.

not really finishing on hearing the principal having a sound check, mark grabbed his backpack and ran to the conference room. he just... can't let it happen. it doesn't feel right to know other people will do it when he was one of the first choice, meaning, it was meant for him. and it's gonna be the last time this will happen as he... is already graduating.

he then ran, not caring if the things inside his backpack are clashing with each other. and when he got infront of the conference room, he took a millisecond to take a breath before entering the room.

and when he got in, he didn't totally expect what he saw.

"mark! i thought you'll never come!"

mark stared at principal seo, his brows raised in confusion. he then looked at the other students in there and he can't seem to process what's happening right now, "why... renjun? jeno? chenle? jaemin? j-jisung?"

and oh... no haechan?

"uhm.." mark bit his lower lip as his gaze passed each and everyone, making sure he wasn't just missing on counting but... five.. one is really absent.