"Sadly, I don't even think that would help. But thank you for offering. Your stepmotherly duties are complete. You may go." Fallon told Cristal.

"I was hoping you haven't told anyone about my little secret. What I told you in Sun Valley." Cristal said.

"You still haven't told my father that he may not be the baby daddy? Not cool, Cristal." Fallon asked.

"Hold up what?" I asked turning around to face the pair.

"I'm working on it. It's a hard thing to just say to someone." Cristal said.

"No, it's not. Look. Blake, I may be having another man's baby. See? It's not that hard." Fallon said.

"What if the baby turns out to be Blake's? Then I will make him upset for no reason by telling him. Which is why... I got this." Cristal said pulling out a box.

"What is that? A time machine for undoing bad decisions?" Fallon asked.

"No. It's a paternity test. If it's Mark's child,
I'll confess everything. But if the baby is Blake's, then we can keep my moment of doubt between us ladies." Cristal said opening the box.

"Fine." Fallon said.

"Now... I'm gonna need a sample." Cristal held the box out to me.

"I can't do it." I said.

"How?" Cristal asked.

"Okay so because I didn't have an identity crisis about Alexis lying people still think Blake's my father." I said. "Fallon can do it."

"Excuse me?" Fallon asked.

"Your DNA is close enough to Blake's to determine a match with the baby." Cristal said.

"And on that cue I'm leaving." I said.

"Where are you going dressed up like that?" Cristal asked.

"Strip club." I said applying red lipstick.

"Huh?" Cristal asked.

"She's messing with you. Well at least I hope she is." Fallon said as I walked out.

I met Sterling at a restaurant where we sat and ate joking and laughing about.

"Let's go to the waffle place that just opened around the corner." Sterling said.

"Sure let's go." I said. Sterling called the waiter over.

"I'll get it." Sterling said.

"You got it last time." I said.

"Split it." Sterling said. "I'll take dinner you can do dessert."

Timeskip
Sterling and I walked into the Manor and heard people in lounge. We walked over.

"Waffles." I said handing Fallon the box.

"Thanks." Fallon said as Sterling came into view and sat next to me on the couch. Dad didn't know what to do but Fallon smirked.

 Dad didn't know what to do but Fallon smirked