Three

I rolled out of bed walked downstairs and got myself breakfast.

"Wow someone looks happy this morning?" Fallon said sarcastically. She smiled.

"Quit the smiling it's creeping me out and I'm trying to eat." I said sitting next to her.

"I was thinking the same thing." Sam said. I laughed.

"Just when I thought you couldn't get any more annoying you prove me wrong." Fallon said to the two of us.

"What are little sisters for if not to annoy their big sisters?" I asked drinking my coffee.

"Don't forget to actually dress like a Carrington for the gala." Fallon said.

"I've been thinking considering everything that's happened with Matthew's death and with Steven's arrest, do we really think now is the best time to have a charity gala? From a PR standpoint, it could be considered trivial. We should postpone it." Cristal said. Fallon and I looked at her.

"Last year I fell off a quad. I had a broken leg, broken arm, and a split head, and the gala still went ahead." I said.

"Most idiotic idea since Daddy proposed to you. You can't postpone the Carrington Foundation Gala." Fallon said.

"Bad timing. That's all." Cristal said.

"Know what else is bad?" I asked.

"Kid's educations getting ruined because you were too stressed to get a blowout. Great PR move Crissy ." Fallon said. The door knocked and Anders got up to get it.

"Gabrielle, there is someone here for you." Anders said. I got up and walked to the door.

"Josh? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to see if you were okay. You didn't turn up to college this morning and you didn't answer your phone." Josh said.

"Sorry things have been crazy around here and my phone is upstairs. I'm good thanks for coming to check if I was okay." I smiled.

"So, I was thinking. I really like you and would like to take you on a date sometime." Josh said shyly.

"Sure. I'd like that a lot." I said.

"College boy, do you own a suit?" Fallon asked him.

"My name is Josh and yes I do." Josh said.

"Tonight there is a massive charity gala. You're welcome to come as Gabbie's date." Fallon said. I rolled my eyes.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to." I said.

"I'll be here. See you tonight Gabbie and Gabbie's sister." Josh said hugging me. Josh left.

"What was that for?" I asked as we went back to eating breakfast.

"It was painful watching you two flirt. So I helped you." Fallon said

"And people call you uncharitable. Would you believe it?" I asked jokingly. Fallon messed with my hair.

"You're relationship confuses me." Sam said to us.

"Yeah me too." I said.

"It's easy. I annoy you, you annoy me, I get pissed and threaten you and then we both laugh." Fallon said eating her bacon.

"Welcome home, sirs. Are you okay? May I get you anything?" Anders asked Dad and Steven.

"Yeah. How about some gratitude?" Dad said. I got up and hugged Steven.

"Good to have you home, big brother." Fallon said.

"Just in time for the gala.The latest Mrs. Carrington wanted to cancel, but I'm concerned it'll reflect poorly on you." Anders said