. . . . . . ┊⿻ ᥴhᥲρtᥱr 5

❝𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨,
𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥.❞

𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

he had never entirely been a fan of the unnatural stuff, or the things that he couldn't control as he pleased. demons, for an example.

yes, he knew about them. he read. not many people did that, huh? well, he wasn't like other people. he wasn't even human like most of the others.

he had gotten lots of books from his old friend group, the lunch club, they had gladly given him the books he needed when he had asked them about it. he knew how much power a demon could hold, and how dangerous they could be. but there was always something that made them weak, a breakpoint.

now he was interested in these sort of stuff. he had read about demon's for years, even as a young child they had caught his attention. the demons were mostly found in the nether, because they needed extreme heat to be able to sleep and regain power, but the rarest of demons could actually be found in The End. they would hide deep within the obsidian made towers, some even inside of the end crystals. the demons in The End didn't need heat to regain their power, they just needed the power from the end crystals.

demons were sneaky creatures, and there was very few that still existed, maybe four or five, and that expanded in every single dimension. three in the nether and one or two in The End. demons were usually soft and gentle, often spoken of as shy, but he knew better than that.

he knew that the demons were power hungry, and can act very harshly towards strangers. demons usually possessed humans or hybrids that came by, mostly for fun but other times it was to cause chaos. most humans who got possessed, however, only ended up getting killed.

which is one of the reasons why the demons had stopped appearing. for you see, when a demon attaches itself onto a human, they die with it. they are like a shield around the human, which means, if the human dies it dies with it. or in other cases, they die and the human survives. the other humans usually don't trust the one who got possessed and kills them anyway even after the demon passed away.

so, nowadays, the demons wait until a very strong human comes by. a human who can protect themselves and has a smart mind, yet is easy to manipulate. a demon is most definitely smarter than a human, and humans can be manipulated very easily if you play with their emotions right.

if a demon were to ever attach itself onto you, it gets your memories too. or well, that only happens if they were to posses and take control of your body and actions. this ability makes it a lot easier to play with the human's emotions, to toy around with their memories and their past.

now, not all demons are bad and manipulative. that was proven when a certain American had found one years back. demons have the ability to shapeshift, so this demon very quickly got used to the life of a human without having to attach itself to a human.

this demon shapeshifted into a human, and stayed that way. it took the form of a male, with fluffy brown hair that had a hint of red in it, sparkling emerald green eyes. the demon fell in love with a human, and they're living a happy life at the moment. the demon was loved by everyone, mostly. an angel, some would say.

this demon wasn't a powerful one though. and even if he were to ask the demon to posses someone, he knew the demon would refuse immediately. the demon hated hurting others. so going to the demon wasn't an option, he needed to find another one.

demons usually shapeshifted into humans if they were to need something from the overworld, which was rare. they could shift into other beings too, of course. like mobs, animals etc. but there was always something that gave them off. an amulet, that hung around their neck.

for example, the demon that lived the life of a human had an amulet with a green emerald, that matched its' eyes. and the current president of manburg knew that a certain someone also had a demon visiting. he had noticed the way a brown hair coloured teen began to leave more frequently, go to meet up with a blonde teen. tubbo and tommy.

he had overheard tommy speaking about wilbur, the way the ex-president was slowly losing his mind. going insane. now the current president, Mr. Jschlatt, knew that wilbur wasn't one to suddenly go insane without a reason. but this didn't mean a demon was there to say hello, oh no.

what confirmed schlatt's theory of a demon being there was the orange hint that appeared around wilbur. schlatt hadn't directly spoken face to face with wilbur, but he had seen a glimpse of him here and there. and he saw the orange outline that was around wilbur, along with the slightly orange coloured eyes. so, for the demon that had taking a liking to wilbur, its' amulet would have to be an orange Sunstone. why? because there was only five known gemstones that belonged to the demons.

a blue sapphire, a green emerald, an orange sunstone, a red spinel and last but not least, a purple amethyst. no other gemstone were orange, so it had to be a sunstone. the sunstone were known to be mischievous and playful, one of the most power hungry of the gems. they weren't the strongest, but not the weakest either.

and now schlatt was a smart man. he knew what he was doing. he knew exactly what he was doing. all he had to do was wait for the right moment, and then he'd attack. because here's the thing, as stated before, demons has a break point, a weak spot. in this case, a spell. a spell that drags the demon out of the human, or in this case, weakens the amulet to the point where there's no power left in it. and seeing as the amulet gives the demons their power, it forces the demon away from their human vessel.

all schlatt had to do was find the right moment. the moment where it would be too late to turn back for wilbur, the moment where the only thing left for wilbur to do was die. the moment where wilbur is too weak to continue without the demon's power.

heh. loverboy won't come far. now will he, fundy?

no, sir.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁