Chapter 2

Author's note: Holidays are legit nearly over for me so that means I got less time to actually write fanfiction 🙈 so if I don't post daily don't wonder why lol

Half of their school day went by just like normal and nothing ordinary has happened so far. By now it was already lunch time and everyone was sitting in the cafeteria with their food and chatting with their friends.

Diver sat next to Aloha and Forge picking at his food with his fork. Aloha was chatting with Army who sat next to him. Forge who sat next to Diver was writing something down in a small manual.

Since the both of them seemed busy with something else he just decided to stay quiet and poke his food with his fork since he still didn't feel like eating something.

He was too deep in thought to notice Aloha looking at him worriedly nor that Forge had stopped writing. "Scuba? You okay?", asked Aloha worriedly.
The fact that Diver didn't answer at first worried Aloha even more.

"Scuba?", he asked again and laid a hand on the others shoulder. Diver snapped out of his thoughts and tensed up. "Y-yea? What's up 'Loha?", he asked and grinned at the other.

"Are you okay?", he asked him quietly so only he heard it. "Yes of course yo! Why wouldn't I be?", he asked acting like he didn't know what he was talking about.

Aloha huffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "Really... I may be a bit dense sometimes but I'm not completely stupid... Now what's wrong?", he asked sternly.

Diver's grin faded and he looked back down. "I'm fine there's nothing wrong...", he mumbled. Aloha sighed and shook his head deciding to just leave it be. He didn't feel like arguing with his best friend. "If you say so...", he mumbled and continued to eat his own food.

'Damn now I made Aloha upset... I'm such a bad friend... And I call myself his best friend...', he thought bitterly to himself. He noticed Aloha was watching him intensely so he took a bite from his food as to not worry his friend more.

'The food here still tastes as bad as always... I don't get how everyone else can eat this junk...", he thought and grimaced. But he ate half of it anyways.

"Sooo Scuba... You got any plans for this afternoon?", asked Aloha and smiled at his best friend. Scuba nodded and smiled softly. "Y-yea I kinda already got plans for this evening I'm really sorry... Did you want to hang out?"

Aloha nodded and sighed sadly. "Yea I thought we could like... Hang out together? But since today's not the best time how about tomorrow? Or this weekend? We could have like a sleepover or something at my place!"

Diver thought for a moment before he nodded and smiled brightly. 'Best opportunity to get away from my dad this weekend?!'

"Sounds like a good plan yo! Then I'll guess we'll be having a sleepover at your place then!", he said and grinned brightly. "Good then ~ Also... You still gonna eat that?", asked Aloha while pointing at his half finished food. Diver shook his head.

"Can I have the rest?", he asked bluntly. "Ummm... Sure?", asked Diver confused and moved his plate over to Aloha.

"Thanks bro!", he replied and started to eat Diver's food.

Diver just chuckled and said:"No problem yo." He rested his head on his arms on the table and watched Aloha eat for a bit before he slowly doze off. he nearly sleept through their whole break. The last 10 minutes Aloha decided to finally wake him up though so he still had time to use the bathroom and/or go to his locker.

"Hei Scuba... Scuba wake up...", he said softly and shook him.

As response he immediately shot up and looked up confused. "W-wha... What happened?", he mumbled and rubbed tiredly at his eyes. "You fell asleep on the table... I'm sorry for waking you but our break is nearly over and I'm not sure if you still need to use the restroom or go to your locker or something...", he said and rubbed the back of his neck.