It took a while to get to Jisoo's house and it was massive. The doors immediately opened and we were welcomed by men in black suits.

"Welcome Miss Jisoo." They greeted and we came inside the  house to see a wonderful lady across the room. She was possibly around her early 30's so I assumed she was Jisoo's aunt.

"Ah Sooya!" The woman said taking her gloves off.

*Jisoo POV*

The guards welcomed me as usual and I saw aunt Dara baking something. She heads towards us and notices Jennie behind me. "Oh Sooya you brought a friend how lovely." Aunt Dara said looking at both of the girls.

"Make yourself at home Jennie dear." Dara said as she hugged Jennie before she hugged me.

"Sooya could you help me with the muffins?" She asked. "Of course." Jisoo replied happily.

Jennie was left alone so she decided to go to the living room and started looking at some pictures.

"Sooya I miss you why don't you come visit us often?" Dara asked opening the oven. "You know I'm busy but I'll try to visit more often." Jisoo said reassuring her aunt.

"Oh I forgot to mention Soojoo wants FaceTime." Dara said mentioning her daughter that was working as a model in New York.

"Did she miss me?" Jisoo asked as she took a muffin out of the tray and ate it.

Aunt Dara chuckled before she replied. "Of course she did Sooya now bring this muffins to Jennie. Stop hogging them." She said nudging Jisoo's elbow.

"Right right." Jisoo said laughing as she finished her muffin.

*Jennie POV*

I was looking around the living room to see a bunch of family pictures of Jisoo. It was usually three people Jisoo, her sister which we now know was Joohyun and a boy that I didn't know about.

'Did Jisoo had a brother?' Jennie questioned herself. She kept looking at the photos that were displayed all around the room. She keeps seeing the same three people in most of the pictures and there were only a few family pictures.

Jisoo came into Jennie's line of sight and she was holding a tray full of muffins.

They talked and ate for a while before Jennie asked. "Jisoo who was the boy?" "What boy?" Jisoo asked back but she knows who Jennie meant.

"The boy in the picture with you and Irene." Jennie answered and Jisoo smiled sadly. "That was my brother...he's somewhere else now." Jisoo answered not wanting to bring her brother up in the topic she changed subject about how Jennie was doing in class.

They talked nonstop and Dara joined them for quite some time. It started to rain...hard. "Oh my Sooya I don't think you can go back to your dorms." Dara said looking at the window which displayed raindrops.

"We'll stay here I guess right Jennie?" Jisoo said looking at Jennie which made the brunette smile. "I don't mind. I'll take a guess bedroom." Jennie said smiling towards Dara.

The door opened and Joohyun was soaking wet. "Unnie!" Jisoo called as she rushed towards the door to help her sister. "Irene come on I'll prepare a bath." Dara said as she took Jisoo's place and helped Irene as she gave her a towel.

"Jisoo can you show Jennie the bedrooms I'll take care of Irene." Dara said and Jisoo nodded in response.

After everyone was settled they decided to have dinner and Dara made some stew so that Irene won't get a cold or fever.

They all headed to their bedrooms and did their things. Jisoo's door opened suddenly and the raven saw Jennie holding a blanket and a pillow.

"I-I can't sleep without Nini." Jennie said embarrassed as she had trouble sleeping without her bear.

Jisoo welcomed her with open arms as she placed down her nintendo on the nightstand. A couple of minutes later Jennie fell asleep while hugging Jisoo like a koala and a tree.

Jisoo sighed and giggled to see how tight Jennie was hugging her and for a while she fell asleep after.

*Jisoo POV*

I fell asleep and it was normal at first but I was taken to the place that was filled with horrible memories for me. 'No no no not again!' I said in my head as my nightmare took me to the place where I never wanted to be in my life again.

I was sweating and panting. I wanted to scream and run but I couldn't do it. Not when I know this was a dream and Jennie was clinging onto me like I'm a tree.

'Don't look don't look don't look' I said moving my head but I can still see how it went down. I can still hear the shouting. I can still imagine the scene and I could still feel the tears.

"Jisoo...Jisoo!..JISOO!" A voice shouted and I was out of my nightmare. I saw Jennie hugging me more tightly and I could taste my tears as it slides down my mouth. Jennie was worried sick and she hugged my tighter.

I was saved by Jennie and I hugged her back because it felt right and I feel secure. I didn't want to get the nightmare anymore...not again.

I'm gonna take a break for a while since I have test and I will still update but it would take a while.