'It's quite the opposite Chaeyoung...in the end I'll end up just like my parents.' Jisoo smiled bitterly at the thought and was now greeting Jennie and her friends. They all became one big group of friends actually and Jisoo kinda became the school crush after the fighting incident and she was being open too which made a lot of students fall for her.

She only had one person interested in though and that's Jennie.

They were having a fun conversation and it got disturbed by a phone call Jisoo recieved. She excused herself before exiting the area to attend her call.

Jisoo: Hello?

Joohyun: Ah Sooya so good to hear from you.

Jisoo: Unnie is there something wrong?

Jisoo: Unnie? You don't call me for no reason you know.

Joohyun: Jisoo come back home.

Joohyun: We miss you!

Jisoo: You just miss Seulgi do you?

Joohyun: Hey I miss you too!

Jisoo: So you did miss Seulgi.

Jisoo: Just call her anyways I'm gonna go.

Joohyun: Hey wait!

Joohyun: Dad told me to tell you that he and mom will be gone for this week for a business trip.

Jisoo: Oh ok and what do you want me to do?

Joohyun: Aunt Dara will be lonely so visit her often.

Joohyun: You can bring anyone by the way.

Jisoo: Ok ok I'll go now. Bye unnie.

Joohyun: Bye Jisoo also send my regards to Seulgi!

Jisoo hung up and went towards the table. 'Unnie you're so lucky to have Seulgi' Jisoo thought as she already know that being with Jennie would cost her a lot but at the same time she would gain much more than she should.

Jisoo walked towards the table and sat with everyone and continued to chat. "Seulgi, unnie send regards to you." Jisoo said to Seulgi which made her blush a bit. They all teased Seulgi for a while before the ring bell.

*After Class*

Jisoo did the usual schedule of teaching Jennie, doing her homework, have free time and usually she would cook but she thought of visiting her home

She was thinking of bringing Rosé but she thought Jennie would be lonely. "Hey Jendeuk wanna go to my home?" Jisoo asked making Jennie raise a brow.

"Why? You never bring me to anywhere." Jennie said crossing her arms. "Oh it's nothing it's just my aunt will be lonely so I thought we should visit." Jisoo said looking at Jennie.

"You're never this thoughtful Jisoo." Jennie said laughing. 'The nerve of this dumpling.' Jisoo thought before sighing.

She hugged Jennie in the back hoping it would convince her. "Come on Jenduek let's go." Jisoo whined behind Jennie still hugging her.

*Jennie POV*

Jisoo hugged me in the back which caught me off guard. 'Oh god Jisoo don't make my heart beat like that.' Jennie thought as she placed a palm on her heart to see it was beating fast.

'Jisoo...why do you have to do this to me Jisoo.' Jennie said in her head as her face was flushed with redness.

"F-fine..." Jennie managed to say and Jisoo let go of her and she was now jumping up and down happily. 'Don't be so cute Jisoo...this is bad for my heart.' Jennie thought swallowing some saliva through her throat.