Fallen Soldier (English Ver.)

I love you with all my life.

I love you for eternity.

I thought you were the one. I thought you were my forever. Someone that will make the pitiful crying person happy forever.

I thought I was a lucky king, with a very beautiful queen, but I was a king, with a broken crown.

I love you. I loved you. I still love you. But did you ever love me even once?

When I was by your side, I make sure that you were always happy. I always want to see you smiling and laughing. I don't want to see you cry. I don't want to see you getting hurt.

I'm willing to be the one who'll get hurt, so your smile won't ever go away. Because your smile is my favorite in the whole wide world.

I was by your side, but you didn't choose me. I was there first, but you didn't choose me. I was the one who makes you happy, but you didn't choose me.

I loved you, but you didn't choose me.

Oh. I just realized. At the beginning, I was never once a choice. I was just your someone who killed time with.

Why can't you choose me? Why? I ask you over and over again why.

It hurts. I can't take it anymore. It hurts so bad. Don't you even care about how I feel?

How can I get rid of this strange feeling in my heart? If you're near me, I feel joy. I feel complete. I feel happy. But if you get further and further away, it's like my heart is being stabbed by that sweet little lies that came from your lips.

What did I do to deserve this kind of pain? I just simply loved you. I just loved you so much.  I hope you'll love me too.

I waited for you. I waited, and waited, and waited, until my heart can't take it. I get tired too. There's also a limit on how much I can wait for you. I waited enough, I waited for so long, yet you're still not by my side. I'm still here, hoping that you'll be in my arms.

I can't see your smile that makes me smile anymore. My sight gets blurry and blurry. I can't move, can't speak, can't hear.

Physically, I am fine. But mentally, I'm drowning in pain.

I loved you, I was in vain. But you loved him, you were insane.

Here I am, fighting. Smiling, crying, feeling melancholic, because finally, I let you go, but here I am, in despair, like a fallen soldier.