chapter 1

The club filled quickly as N.O. street prestige walked through the door prepared to celebrate the Grand opening of Melvin's strip joint. Everybody who was anybody came out to bring in New years with Melvin & his Crew . A big time hustler, everyone knew who he was. Melvin & his crew was sitting in the bullet proof sky box that overlooked the Club from the third level bottles of Champagne flowed thru the club freely , Butt naked strippers danced & the VIP area was full of New Orleans finest and the only people allowed up their were privileged. Melvin smirked as he sipped his 1800 & stood amongest his crew , in New Orleans Melvin was like a celebrity . It was his town ' every thing about him Ranged old money , Dope money , Dirty money , & Blood money .

Observing as people came thru Melvin focused his attention on the Carmel Skinned beauty & admired her from afar.

Caiah turned heads as she walked thru & he loved how she had  instantly stolen his attention. Her Red Prada dress looked as if it were painted on her five feet five frame, showing off her thick thighs and long legs , and the ostrich thigh high boots made her shine bright like a diamond in a crowd fu of duds , her hair was pulled high into a bun & her baby hair rested flawlessly around her edges , everything from eyebrows to her pedicures toes was on point & the attention everybody was showing her let her know she did that .

Glares were trained on Caiah as her & B made their way up to Bi-level VIP , They found a table by the rails overlooking the live crowd. Caiah could feel people staring at her intensely but she wasn't trippin' . She was one breed that women loved to hate on , But one thing about Caiah she knew it & understood why " if these thots only knew , I'm not here to steal they man. If anything I'm here to finesse they cash & send that nigga right back to yo ass " she laughed to herself .

" Let me get a glass of Patron & a bottle of Louie Xlll , the 50 millimeter bottle " Caiah said to the waitress . she ordered the glass just be Extra . Her Scheming money was Very consistent , so she was always good , Flossed & showed out every were she went " its for all the Dry bitches that's lookin' like they wanna fuck a bitch or somethin' " she & B laugh together .

" Think you'll have a Glass of the Louie too. The bottle is Five hundred plus , " the waitress replied with a attitude .

Caiah wasn't the type to argue & shit. She simply went into her designer clutch & pulled out one thousand dollars ' passing her six hundred dollars " No problem " she said with a cute smirk " and I meant bottle , but thanks for clarifying. Now can you get the Louie & my glass of Moscato ? " the waitress didn't even bother to respond & walked off

" Why do bitches always seem to be mad ? Gotdamn ! " B said laughing

" They ain't comfortable in their own skin duh , its just in their damn nature to be mad , sad , & downbad with the next Chick ! That's the only thing I can think of auntie " Caiah said clapping her hands . " but Ima enjoy my birthday. Feel me ? " she wanted and watched everyone in VIP turn up

" Here's your glass of moscato & bottle of Louiethe waitress said after finally returning with Caiah order . she removed an ice bucket from the tray along with her request & placed every thing on the table . " That will be $594.00 , Even " she said holding her hand out as if the money wasn't in front of her.