Mark sat down to a boy who seemed quiet and timid. Based on his name, Mark assumed he's Japanese.

He also recognized the boy. He was the one who knocked over Sungchan earlier.

"Lee Jeno, you and Na Jaemin will sit behind Mark and Shotaro, in the last row."

The black haired male from before nodded. Jaemin did as well but he seemed almost terrified. If Mr. Jin noticed, he didn't say anything about it.

Jaemin sat down slowly next to Jeno, right behind Mark. Jaemin reached forward and tapped Mark on the shoulder.

Mark leaned back, allowing Jaemin to whisper in his ear. "Help me." He whispered, loud enough so only Mark could here.

The older only laughed at him. "You're on your own, bubs." He whispered back causing Jaemin to groan.

"Is something wrong, Mr. Na?" The teacher asked.

"Nothing, sir. I'm just hungry." He lied smoothly, forehead still resting on the desk.

Mark smiled to himself knowing Jaemin was going to have a lot of fun. He knew he was going to have a lot of fun watching him make a fool out of himself.

Sadly, Jisung and Sungchan were not put in the same homeroom. They had to split up and knew they could only see each other at lunch and break.

Jisung walked through a door that lead to a room with about ten students. Meaning, there were more to come.

He sat down at a desk in the far corner on the left. There were no windows. There was a wall to his left and another a few pace behind him.

He closed his eyes, leaning back on his chair, allowing his mind to travel wherever it wanted. Except Jungwoo's room.

The guy may be cute, but Jisung has been the unfortunate soul that had to go get him and Lucas for dinner way too many times.

His eyes fluttered open when he heard someone clear their throat next to him. "Excuse me." He focused his eyes on a brown haired male.

"Could I sit here? Please?" His voice had an accent, he was obviously not from Korea.

"Sure." Jisung sat up and rested his head on his hand, leaning on it, as he tried to blink away his tiredness.

Moments later, their teacher walked in. "Hello, class." She looked at the students. "There are quite a few new faces, I see."

She pulled out a clipboard. "I'm pretty bad at putting names to faces, so I'll call out your name and you can raise your hand.

"You may call me Ms. Jiu." She shuffled around with her papers, still carrying the clipboard. She set down multiple papers and looked at the clipboard.

She started calling out name and everyone raised their hands when their names were called. Jisung learned that the quiet boy beside him was called Zhong Chenle.

She was about to start going through some school rules before someone knocked on the door. "Yes, Mr. Xiumin?"

The teacher who knocked was very worried, but at the same time he seemed annoyed. "We can't seem to find Ms. Sua and Ms. Siyeon."

The younger groaned. "Not again." She turned to her class. "Ill be right back. Feel free to talk amongst yourselves, but don't be so loud."

Jisung simply put his head down on his desk and closed his eyes and took a nap.

On the other side of the hall, Sungchan was left alone. He knew no one there and no one wanted to approach him.

It's probably the height he thought to himself. Back at home, with the gang, He flaunted his height. He was even at least a centimeter taller than Lucas.