"Hey, sorry for being late. We were having dinner and catching up that we did not notice the time. She fell asleep halfway here. Now she is not letting my dad go, do you mind if she tucked her in for the night?" I think the guy named Austin spoke to my dad. Dad just nodded controlling his jealousy. I could see it in his eyes.

We led them to Elsa's room. It is our first time in her room.

"Looks like the same as her room in the back home" Jake laughed as he scanned the room.

"Shut up Jake, you are going to wake princess up" Austin scolded him softly. Their father tucked her into her bed. He kissed her forehead softly and wished her sweet dreams. The other two did the same. They started walking to the door to leave when we heard a small whisper,

"Sweet dreams brothers and papa love you" before her soft breathing echoed in her room. I saw the smiles on their face.

"What do you mean when you said her room looked the same as back home?" I asked the Jake guy, knowing that my dad was thinking the same.

"Oh, she has her own room in our house as she stays over some time, waits, you guys do not know about it?" Jake asked us confused. We shook our head not knowing what he was talking about.

"She told us that you guys knew that she stayed the night or sometimes the weekend with us" Austin informed us.

"Sorry, thy guys do not know about it, but I did. It is nice to meet you three finally. I am Jane, her mother. You three must be Ken, Austin and Jake" mom spoke while passing all of us a cup of coffee.

"I thought you two were in an undercover for a case, how are you guys dropping her home?" Mum asked them. They then fall into a conversation, looks like this is something else we did not know about our sister. I looked at my brothers hoping that they would know something about this too, but they shook their heads sighing.

"Ah, this must be why she loves spending the time with us" Ken shook his head pulling me out of my thoughts.

"You guys better buckle up and get to be her brothers that you should be. Or when she leaves you will not be able to catch up or bring her back" He warned us before leaving the house. We all sat down all in our own thoughts.

"Jane, how long has this been going on? How much did we miss about her?" Dad spoke breaking the silence.

"I think for a long time. You missed a lot about her, almost her whole life I think. She is not a normal teenager. She is smart and interested in a lot of things. While exploring and adventuring her interests, she met people who care and love for, they filled in a gap which should be done by us," Mum spoke softly.

"How did she meet them?" Dad asked her,

"I am not sure; she did not tell me the full story. Just one night she came home super late saying she was helping out some officers with victims of an almost rape case," mum replied. After that we all went to bed hoping tomorrow, we can spend time with her.

Elsa's POV

I woke up in my room. I remind myself to last night before I fell asleep. I remember I was in Ken's arms. My eyes widen when I remember I wished them goodnight calling him, papa, and the guys, brothers, but for some reason, it felt right. I smiled and got ready for the day. I will be spending the day at Austin's house. We will be just relaxing around his house.

I showered and changed into Austin's hoodie and sweatpants since I will be indoors the whole day. And I have clothes in their house as well. I went down for breakfast. For the first time, the whole family is there, I freeze for a moment before mum saw me.

"Good Morning sweetie, would you like something to eat?" she greeted me,

"Erm, no thanks, I am going over to Chief's house, I might spend the weekend there as usual" I informed her and I saw her looking behind me towards the guys that sat at the dining table, they looked at each other before Jason cleared his throat.

"We were hoping to spend the day with you as a chance to get to know each other" he spoke unclearly like he was scared of my rejection. That was interesting, I mean they always avoided me not the other way. I just found other ways to spend my time without my brothers.

"I already informed Austin about my stay. But I am sure they will not mind three guests to come over. If you want to spend time with me, I will not stop you guys. But I will not cancel my commitments for you guys. Austin should be here in half an hour. If you are coming over, be ready by then at the front door," I spoke before I went take pack some books to read there.

Half an hour later, I was at the front door with my brothers as Austin pulled up at our driveway.

"Hey Aus, they are coming over to spend time with me today," I told him as I got into the passenger seat and buckled up,

"Alright Princess, Dad has already started on your pancakes, he is baking your red velvet cake. Jake is preparing the movie room with all your favourite snacks and movies" Austin informed me, and I squealed in happiness.

"Tomorrow we can talk about our plan for the case," Austin finished smiling at me which I returned brightly.

"You should just join the force babe" Austin advised me,

"I am still young, and there is a lot to explore. I still have time to decide on what I want to do" I replied.

"I know, but I also know that I will be working with you soon" he winked at me,

"What are you guys talking about?" Danny questioned us.

"Yeah, Elsa, I thought you were studying to become a doctor," Callen asked me,

"I am studying that cause I have an interest in it. I am also taking criminology psychology because it makes me feel excited when I helped the Chief and the statin solve cases" I chuckled when I answered them. My brothers looked shocked,

"If you are shocked by this, you should see her actually solving cases in less than a week. Thanks to her, our workloads have lessened. She is our princess" Austin gushed making my brothers speechless.