Born an Angel

"Faye time for school!" Mother called.
Today is my first day at the school for Angels and demons. "Coming Mom!" I call down to her. I rush down wondering what's for breakfast.
"I made your favorite Cinnamon toast and suger." Mother told me as I rushed for my toast.
(Cinnamon toast and suger was my mom's favorite before she had to stop eating it.)
"Thanks mom!" I say rushing to get my school uniform. It was a really beautiful uniform.

(Not mine)( this but the black part is white and the white part is black

(Not mine)( this but the black part is white and the white part is black.)
I finished eating and put on my uniform and left my hair down. I grabbed my other slice of toast and ate it while making sure I had everything ready. "Mom I'm leaving!" I yelled. She rushed to me placed her hands on my shoulders. "I'm proud of you, but remember, demons are bad, it's okay to fall in love with a angel but never a demon otherwise since I'm head angel I'll have no choice but to report it." She told me while straightening my uniform. "Yes mom you have only told me about a million times." I said sarcastically. "I know but I don't want my only daughter becoming a fallen angel." She said. "I know goodbye mom see you after school." I waved goodbye to her. "Bye!" She said waving back.
Well time to get to school. I put my earbuds in play Angels (the song at the top) and walk to school.

A/N:
Hewo it's me, I finally got inspiration for a new story! Don't worry I'm still going to work on two choices! Well have a good day peeps!