"I am going to name the third born Xander joe Harrison" zine said ok that is cute everyone like that name because it fits him.

"I am going to name the fourth born after my uncle Nat jona Harrison" Zach said everyone was like whoa because it is so sweet to name your baby after someone.

"I am going to name the last born Charlie Jacob revata" Marcus said holding Charlie giving him kisses everything is going good.

Rider turned back to his human form we gave him the babies to hold the boys snuggled up to their mommy.

"My boy's mommy's sweet little boy Charlie is white Lion they are they rarest kind oh my youngest one all of you will do great things don't listing to what others say to y'all just know mommy and daddies love you" rider turned back to his white leopard form to nurse the pups and cub it is cute.

Samono came in with his mate and daughter they look at rider and samono is happy to see some werewolves in his family.

"Rider I am giving this necklace to the youngest one to help him along Dracula told me what he saw in your son's future and told the youngest one will be a white Lion rider I am so happy but protect him because the queen witch is coming for him and she is here right now" when samono said that the bedroom door blasted in by magic.

We got in front of rider to protect him and our babies.

"Oh why am I not surprised that everyone is in the same room as my great grandson is in and I wasn't invited to watch him give birth to some werewolves pups and a white Lion oh that little white Lion will do and rider I am sorry about Rosa death but we all know she had it coming" wait so riders great grandmother is the queen witch then that means oh boy this isn't good.

Jacob and Enrique got there guns out pointing at her.

"I should have known someone wouldn't shout a cheetah because they are fast but there wasn't no bullets there just allot of magic dark magic because I know dark magic but you killed a little girl and was about to kill my second cousin you messed with the wrong family cheka" Enrique used his magic to blasted her out the room Enrique and Bennett went after her Jacob went with them because hellhounds can come back if they die.
_______________________________________
*Bennett*

We went after great grandmother because when Enrique said that she killed Rosa it made my blood boiled because she was my first niece and I was there for rider and Rosa.

Great grandmother came to a stop she looked at us with a smile on her face.

"There is no where to go Hannah just give up if not then we will have to used force on you please you have a son grandson and great grandchildren please just come with me Hannah I will help you with your magic" Enrique pleaded to her but she wouldn't come to us.

"I am sorry but I can't it is my time to go so Enrique you can see in the future how will I die again" great grandmother ask Enrique he took a deep breath in and looked at her.

"Hannah we both know how any of this will end you killed a little girl who had a bright future ahead of her now if you want to know how you die rider isn't the one to kill you he isn't a murder like me" Enrique caste a killing spell at her and she fell towards the ground Enrique gave me a smile he shocked his head.

"Bennett I am sorry but I had to because rider became like a little brother to me and Rosa was a sweetheart just like him but also sad she taking away from your family so soon now come along then we need to get back to rider and them" I smiled because I am glad everything is done with and now rider has his little family with his mate's I couldn't be more proud of him.
_______________________________________
10 years later

*Rider*

It has been one crazy 10 years the boys are 10 years old i told them about their older sister Rosa and how she isn't here anymore.

Everything is going great turned out great grandmother was the queen witch and we don't know who became the next roller of the witches.

Yeah the river family is growing bigger then ever my five alpha mate's are helping my big brother Russ out with the pride and just like dad Russ turned in his jaguar form and took Charlie from me.

I wouldn't turn nothing around if it wasn't for Carter breaking my heart the first time and getting me pregnant with Rosa and if Bennett hasn't kicked me out i wouldn't have found my five alphas.

I maybe a white leopard but I am the alphas white leopard.

* the end*

Hey love's thanks for reading the alphas white leopard they came along way with allot of heartbreaks but they came back strong.

Like we should be right now because next week is election day so tell me who do you think will win.