I'm So Sorry

It's a spring evening and pouring out.
The League planned another attack so the forest around the school became the new battleground.
Nezu has to hold All Might back due to his weak state.
Deku is fighting Tomura and Kurogiri.
Uraraka and Froppy are fighting Toga and Twice.
Shoto is fighting Dabi.
The others are fighting the rest of the League and the lackeys they brought along.
(Y/n) moves around the forest creating portal after portal for her friends.
The young girl takes deep breaths as she tries to remain calm. She's never been in a fight, unlike the rest of the class.
"(Y/n) calm down." The dual haired boy calls to his girlfriend.
"Little Shoto Todoroki. You should worry more about yourself than that little mouse." Dabi taunts.
Shoto growls and his left side ignites.
(Y/n) jogs over to Bakugou and covers his ass. "King Explosion Murder if you leave your ass open you're gonna get kidnapped again."
"SHUT UP!" He yells loudly and sends an explosion toward the girl.
She easily uses a portal and sends it to a villain across the forest.
"Get out of my way extra. I'm sure your boyfriend needs you."

Suddenly a loud gun shot rings and everyone fighting looks toward the source.
An unfamiliar man, whose face is covered, puts his gun away. "To win, one must take out the mode of transportation." His accent is smooth and captivating.
(Y/n) coughs up blood as the bullet rips through her chest. She looks around at everyone with blurry vision as she collapses.
"(Y/n)!" Shoto yells, running to his girlfriend.
The rain pours heavily, causing her blood to wash away.
The boy pushes on the wound to slow the bleeding. "You're gonna be ok. I promise. Don't leave me."
"I'm sorry I couldn't block it."
"Shhhhhh don't speak. Save your energy."
"Sho it's ok. Let me go. I'm not gonna make it."
"I'm so sorry!" He yells and holds her in his arms. "I should've done something." He whispers.
The girl lifts her hand to his cheek. "Please don't cry." She whispers as she wipes his tears away.
Todoroki holds her hand as he keeps crying. "Keep fighting, for me. Hang on until I can get you a doctor. Make a portal there."
"I won't make it Shoto. The portal will take the rest of my energy."
"Your nose isn't bleeding yet, you have a little time. Go beyond, please." He begs.

No one could move, not even the villains. They didn't know who the tall figure was.
"He isn't with us. Who is he?" Tomura asks but Kurogiri shrugs.
"I do not know."
"We need to figure that out. We'll retreat for now before he kills me." The blue haired man grumbles.
"Understood." The warp villain opens gates for the League and they escape before the heroes can recover and catch them.
The mysterious gun villain disappears as well

A couple paramedics are quick to rush to the girl's side.
"Don't leave me." Shoto whispers, squeezing her hand.
"I won't leave." She whispers back.
The two men get her into an ambulance and rush her to the hospital.
The boy stays on his knees, crying softly.
Deku walks over and rubs his friend's back. "I'm sure they can save her."
"Don't lie to him Deku." Katsuki growls. "She was shot in the chest. She's lucky it wasn't her heart or lung."
The fire and ice user grips his hair and keeps crying softly.

Finally a few hours later the surgery finished.
Shoto and Izuku are in the waiting room while Katsuki and Eijiro are getting something to drink.
Once they come back, and the redhead gives his two friends their drinks, the doctor walks in.
"Are any of you here for (y/f/n)?" The woman asks.
"All of us ma'am." Deku responds kindly.

///dun dun dun 😈 let me know if you want a happy or sad ending. Maybe there'll be a not-so-sad sad ending or a not-so-happy happy ending. Comment and let me know.