| VAni Join Hands To Solve Mystery |Part 7

The story is fully fictitious and doesn't depict any person in real or any show.

Lawn

The scene starts where Veer and Bani were sitting. Since they finished their talking. Bani asks let's meet your family as they are puzzled as well. We need to tell them. Then we will discuss how to expose the real culprits.

Bani stands up and goes towards the interior. Veer screams from behind.

Veer: You are forgetting something.

Bani looks back and asks , What??

Veer: ( He uses his index finger and points towards his lips) You wanted me to calm down naa. Then you should help me a little.

( There is a fast flashback of their first kiss and last night of their togetherness in front of her eyes) Bani pressed her lips to control laughter making her eyes explosive. Says,

Bani: You have to work hard to get my help. Work hard like a good boy. Ahaan! Good cheel. And goes inside almost running.

Veer: Oye, Gharwali. Stop.

Veer's face was delighted. He bites his lower lip in excitement jittery. He is happy.

VAni's Room:

Bani was walking and remembering Jai's words. Since Veer had faced something with an imposter. Bani cannot undo Jai's situation. She is puzzled about how to solve the mystery. She has to figure out Who was that imposter. Who killed Teer. Who was Jai's imposter? If Jai's imposter took Jai's face it means he is from the Serpent community. On the other hand Veer's family is such a corrupted family. What will I do if Veer is the same? My heart says he can't. But what if I am fooled? I have to plan to know at first If Veer knows anything. Then I will think about the rest.

Veer calls Bani from downstairs. Bani reached there and told how He got saved and came back home. Who was that imposter? Shukla was there but Mayuri was not at home.

Bani was cautious enough knowing someone from the Cheel family is Veer's family enemy so was veer. They only disclosed how he was locked at Ramgarh Jungle's safe house. He didn't know anyone there. Not that cheel community.

Bani directly asks Shukla as he found Veer's imposter. How did he make a mistake?

Shukla at first stammers and then gasps himself and utters

-as soon I found him, I informed Balwant ji. He went to the hospital with me. Balwant ji, Please explain.

Veer: Hospital? When did a Cheel need a hospital?

Everyone, there is shocked. As if Veer dropped a Bomb.

Veer discloses that while saving him, Bani found out he is cheel and also all of you are. She accepted. Balwant is shocked and doubtful.

Bani explains how it doesn't matter to her as she already saw Jai as Serpent. Shukla is shocked. He was finding an excuse to leave which Bani noticed.

Suddenly Balwant gets a call from his client with whom he is dealing with selling a few ladies. He went to receive the call. Where Monil, Ponky and Daksh are happy that they don't have to hide in front of Bani Bhabi. Tapish didn't look so promising but he followed his father with his uncle and Shukla.

Bani uses her hearing power to listen to Balwant's conversation where they are arranging the meeting. Balwant went quite far so Bani couldn't hear much. She only hears Blue Mount International.

Balwant finishes his call and discusses with Shukla that they should keep an eye on bani as she is dangerous for them. Shukla nods and says if Veer wasn't there, they could easily handle her.