𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐨𝐭. ( 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 !! )

" 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 . "

.

.
.

.

vincent looked at the jock only a few feet from him, a mix of emotions going through his head.

"what a loser, am I right ? "
" yeah. "

he loved him, he really did.
but could he expect from jack?
nothing.
if he wasn't so oblivious then maybe he wouldn't taken the chance.
but now he's the laughing stock of the school.
it was his fault.

turning around, he ran out the door behind him, a warm liquid rolling down his cheeks like a river during a storm.
he didn't know where he was even going, he just kept running. the voices around him slowly being drowned out by the loud sobs rising from his throat.
he didn't want to stop. vincent just wanted to keep running forever. away from everyone, away from the school, away from jack.

but alas, he can't.
it was his fault.

he sat down on the grass below him, looking at the trees in front of him, the never-ending horizon, the deep blue sky.
they looked down at the sweater he was wearing, quick to take it off, and slam it on the sod.
vincent pulled his knee's up to his chest, clutching his hair in his fists as hard as they could, almost ripping it out.
he was scared, to say the least. terrified if anything.
he couldn't show his face at exclamation! again.
plus, the others didn't have it as bad as he just did. not joan and cleo, not gandhi, not jfk. they wouldn't know what it's like.
he couldn't talk to anyone.
he didn't have anyone.

and all of it was his fault.

.

.
.

.

" 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 ? "

A/N

lol the angst doesn't stop

i know this one is rly short, the next one will be longer i swear

it's still kind of the morning its like 12pm and all i was watching hamilton when i wrote this so

anyways,,

credits to gemme_attention for letting me use the idea !! check out their book too !!

277 words.