Detention

At 9pm, Harry reluctantly dragged his feet to the dungeons. Hermione and Ron were under the invisibility cloak, keeping guard in case Malfoy decided to do something bad.

"Good evening, Potter." Draco said, leaning against the wall. Harry noticed Pansy and Blaise were also present, giggling hysterically. "Shut up you brats!" Draco shouted at them, still smirking.

"What do you want, Malfoy? I don't particularly want to be here." Harry asked, beginning to loose his patience.

"Almost forgot you were here, Potter. It was like you were, um, invisible." Draco looked around the corridor, wafting his arms about. "Weasel, Granger, I know you are here too. Under the cloak I expect."

Hermione and Ron threw the cloak aside, arms crossed and staring daggers at Malfoy. "Why did you want Harry here?" Hermione questioned, tapping her foot on the stone floor.

"Ah, yes, well his behaviour in class was... most unacceptable today. Follow me, all of you." Draco began to walk out of the dungeons beckoning the trio to follow him.

They soon stopped outside of, what Harry knew to be the Room Of Requirement. "Why are we here, ferret. I want to sleep." Ron groaned.

Draco walked back and forth many times. He opened the door to reveal a dark room, with three green bean bags in the centre.

"This is one depressing room." Ron whispered in Hermiones ear.

Pansy, Blaise and Draco all sat down on the bean bags. Draco began checking his nails and Pansy was bikering with Blaise.

"Soooo? Why are we here?"

"Yes. I thought you'd ask. We wanted you to do a few stuff for us." Draco smiled, glancing at Blaise and Pansy.

"You three will sneak into Snape's office and grab verteserium."

Harry and Ron looked at each other wide-eyed. "That's all?" Hermione asked, equally as surprised.

"Yes. Unless you want-"

"NO!" Ron shouted.

"Okay off you go, chop, chop." Blaise said, waving a hand towards the door.

----------------------------------

In Snapes office, under the invisibility cloak, Harry, Hermione and Ron looked for the verteserium.

"I can't believe this is all they wanted. I thought it was going to be proper bad. I wonder why they want it." Ron whispered.

Eventually, they found the potion and returned to the ROR.

"Done. Can we go now?" Draco just nodded, snatching the potion off Hermione.

"Well... that was weird."