dark secret

Eggman walked over to Amy's cage "hello amy now ur gonna help me" he smiled grabbing her he chucked her into a capsule connected to a machine "NO" she screamed pounding on the glass starting to cry and screaming as loud as she could

Shadows POV

I jumped of the ship robots we're waiting for me sonic and silver knuckles jumped of digging into the ship Tials kept the tornado outside sonic attacked the robots "SHADOW LET ME AND SONIC TAKE CARE OF THIS U GET AMY!" Silver yelled at me I nodded my head scating in the direction of eggmans control panel to find a tube covered in white smoke on the inside I could here coughing and then I saw white gloves bashing on it weakly OH GOD WHAT HAS HE DONE TO HER I thought I saw her face crying as she got weaker and saw a purple energy going into the machine from the tube AMY " I yelled bashing on the glass "AMY DONT FALL ASLEEP STAY AWAKE!" I felt a feeling inside me awaken I didn't want her to die!

I stepped back a chaos emerald appearing in my hand "CHAOS SPEAR" I yelled hurling them at the tube nothing worked! DAM! I thought her pounding stopped the tube was getting loose a hole opened up "NO" I yelled as the tube was dropped I looked up and saw eggman I glowed with chaos power all my anger at him yelling "CHAOS BLAST!" an exsposion so huge began as the ship began falling I chaos controlled back to the x tornado where sonic and silver were waiting with the other chaos emeralds they asked where amy was I pointed and they landed on the ground I got out and ran to the tube it was broken I looked around nothing sonic yelled "SHADOW OVER HERE OH GOD A.."he passed out I ran over to find rose on the ground blood stained her cloths and body and the ground I turned her over her eyes we're closed I shook her she wouldn't wake up I felt tears in my eyes I hugged her starting to cry.

Silvers POV

Shadow was....crying!   I sighed and walked over putting a hand on his shoulder "shadow she's...gone" he yelled no and held her body more protectively crying he picked it up bridal style carrying it back to the plane " WELL COME ON SHE NEEDS HELP" he yelled I knew it wouldn't help but I got in the plane as we flew to the hospital

Normal pov.  

shadow ran out with her in his arms yelling "SOMEBODY HELP HER" a nurse came out and directed him to a room he lay her down on the bed while the nurse cleaned her wounds he touched her face with his hand still crying "a....amy p..plz wake up I..I can't lose anyone else I care....a..about " he sobbed holding her hand tightly "I NEED YOU ROSE U CANT DIE ON ME I NEVER TOLD U BUT I LOVE U! " he yelled crying the nurse felt no pulse she told him shadow hugged amy tighter crying "NO WHY NO PLZ AMY WAKE UP UR  NOT DEAD U HERE ME UR NOT DEAD"

he picked her body up walking out still not believing he yelled CHAOS CONTROL and he was gone her 2

Shadows POV

We both appeared far away from the others I lay her on the ground I built up as much energy as I could I supported her head leaning in kissing her lips using chaos heal to the max trying to heal her nothing worked.......  I got up kissing her again and again until I couldn't anymore I kissed her one last time I knew I couldn't stop it I picked her up destroying a tree a made a suitable box as which to lay her in I put roses in the bottom so she would be comfy and put roses on the outside of the box carving Amelia rose on the box I dug up a spot next to the rose bed laying the box inside covering burying her I put roses on the soil where I buryed her and kissed one of them I used the leftover wood and made a sign saying "r.I.p. Amelia rose killed by Dr eggman always hurt is an angel in heaven now watching over everyone with buetiful emerald eyes buryed by her love in the roses of spring...... I put one last rose down kneeling down beside her "u know amy I have always loved you if u came back I would love u until the end of my existance a tear fell down my cheek I closed my eyes holding a red rose close to my heart hoping that rose would be her...

Tbc

Shadow : WHY DID U HAVE TO KILL HER

neon : WELL ITS CONTINUING SO ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN NOW :D

shadow : BRING MY ROSE BACK

neon : ILL THINK ABOUT IT ANYWAYS BYE PEEPS

shadow : PLZ COMMENT TO BRING AMY BACK PLZ