🌻 "Surprise" 🌻

As soon as I entered my house, I got pushed against the door, strong hands pinned my arms above me, and before I could let out a scream, he caught my trembling lips with his thin lips, passionately kissing me.

My nostrils hit with a similar scent, my heart beat racing rapidly, as I felt the butterflies poking my belly... my mind repeated the name, ‘Stephen…’ I gently pushed him, and he moaned in annoyance. ‘I missed you, baby,’ he confessed with a raspy voice, and I hated when he did that to me. I felt heat evoking between my legs, I maintained my silence, walked away from him, and switched on the lights.

My eyes fell upon the red balloons floating around, and a delicious chocolate cake placed on the brown table, surrounded by beautiful and fresh red roses… ‘Oh! He remembers,’ I thought, and a small smile crept on my swollen lips. I turned and my heart stopped, there he was, standing so elegantly in his complete black attire, my mouth drooled over his hotness…

He smirked devilishly, ‘Shit! He caught me staring at him.’ I looked around everywhere but him… I heard him slowly pacing towards me and with a swift, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against his slender body. My breasts hit his chest and a yelp left my mouth. ‘Stephen, wh-what are you doing?’ I stuttered, and with his right finger he pushed my chin up to look at him, our eyes met, and I drowned in his ocean-blue eyes, so mesmerizing, so captivating.

He leaned against my ear, seductively whispering, ‘Happy Birthday my sweetheart.’ I shut my eyes, as his breath tingled my senses. Words got stuck inside my throat, and he taunted me with his voice, ‘Are you, okay baby?’ There it is, baby, every time he calls me baby, I melt. Then the truth hit me, and I pushed him harshly, and he stumbled. ‘Don’t do this to me, please don’t…just leave me,’ I pleaded.

He came right in front of me, and my eyes betrayed me, as the tears escaped soaking my cheeks, I looked away with embarrassment, but I knew for sure, he enjoyed this, he enjoyed making me cry, causing me pain, breaking my heart, leaving me in the dark and then appearing out of the blue. He gently cupped my face with his scarred hands and made me look at him. ‘Please, listen to me once,’ he requested, and just for once, I saw something different in his eyes, a sense of fear and pain.

I nodded my head for him to proceed, he smiled and led me to sit on the sofa. I sat away but he scooted over next to me and held both my hands. His touch was making me go crazy but I buried my desires and patiently heard his side of the story. After the end of the story, my heart was aching so badly, it made me cry out loud, I wiped away my tears but they just didn’t stop, I looked at him with blurry eyes, the pain his face revealed, made me pull him against my body. The man didn’t once cry or shed a tear, but I was a mess. All the scars on his body revealed the darkest stories. ‘I’m sorry, Stephen, I misunderstood you,’ I cried holding him tight, with a fear of losing him forever. He gently rubbed my spine, soothing me. He let me go, and wiped my tears away, his thumb softly grazed my lower lip, and I licked it, to lighten the atmosphere, he bit his lips and looked at me with lust and lo… Does he even feel that for me? My mind wandered.

He took my hand and made me cut the cake and wished me, the only person who remembers my birthday. I fed him and I wiped away the chocolate piece that was glued on his lip, he looked at me with so much admiration, and I felt like my heart was about to explode, maybe I should confess, but I shrugged it off knowing he probably doesn’t feel the same. I took a piece from the cake and awkwardly proceeded to eat, but he took the piece from my plate and fed me with his hand, flashing me a heart-warming smile.

Before I could speak, he pulled me closer to him, and kissed me, our tongues fighting for dominance, and he knew my weakness, he gently pinched my waist causing me to moan, and his tongue dominated me. As our kiss deepened, I felt something poking my stomach, and my cheeks blushed knowing very well, what this will lead to. We pulled apart and breathed heavily, our eyes met, and the heat I felt between my legs rose. And I couldn’t wait any longer, he understood what I craved for. He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the bedroom making me sit on the bed and he left me alone.

I waited for him while thinking about ‘Us.’ Will there ever be a happy ending? Or will I be just another woman who satisfied his physical cravings? I want him, no, I need him, after all, he is the only person in this world who I can call ‘mine.’ But he will never feel the same for me, maybe I just need to quit, maybe I just need to move to another city and move on with my unrequited love. My heart pained knowing he will never be my forever… ‘I need you to close your eyes,’ he shouted from the hall room, I shrugged off my thoughts and did as he commanded. I heard light footsteps approaching me, I felt a silk cloth being tied around my eyes, ‘Stephen, what is going on?’ I asked him curiously, he said in a cheery voice, ‘Just wait a bit more my sweetheart,’ and made me to stand up.

I heard things being moved around, maybe he wanted to try something new tonight, something nasty or feisty, I wondered. He untied the cloth and I slowly opened my eyes, the bed was scattered with red roses, the whole room was lit up with candles, slow and romantic music was being played, a table was placed next to the bed with a wine bottle and chocolates. I turned around happily, ‘this is so sweet, Ste—, ‘the words got stuck inside my throat, suddenly I couldn’t breathe anymore. He stood leaning against the wall with his black jeans on and shirtless, staring at me intensely, his slender yet a bit toned body glistened because of the candle lights. He lazily paced towards me, I looked everywhere but him…my breathing itched, heart pounding so fast that I can bet he could hear it too. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me against his body.