hey, pretty stranger.

we live in a world where people are born on top. that or you spend your whole life clawing at the scraps to get to the top. is that considered capitalism? if it doesn't i'm just gona sound really stupid. but anyway, guess who officially doesn't need to feed off scraps anymore? after years of trial and error, i beat china. but i should probably explain the world i live in more.

basically, we live in a world of angels. we have special powers, such as my own ice powers. i've got some cool queen elsa shit going on and i kind of vibe with it. sorry i get distracted easily uhm- those with the most power have the best wings, though we usually hide them as to not injure them ever since poland went missing and the only thing we found were some feathers, but that's besides the point, because i don't think anyone particularly cares that poland is gone.

the only thing very interesting is that we have a court. when you commit a crime, they choose whether or not you are to be banished as a demon. that barely happens anymore, though it peaked during the cold war. there's also fallen angels but they're rare and the sin is only passed down through genes which is kind of fucked up.

anyway i totally forget what i was talking about but my name is russia moscow and i am, as you can tell, the official best country thank you very much. i'm heading towards a un meeting at the moment, though i hate the formal setting. the suits are itchy and annoying and suffocating and they talk for so long. oh shit-

"shit- sorry, dude." the country i bumped into rubbed their head, and the slight german accent surprised me.
"not a problem."
is this a european country? probably, i could totally be mixing the accents up lmao.
"hi, i'm russia. you probably know that though uh shit-"
they snickered.
"i'm juricha, nice to meet you."
i tilted my head and smiled.
"will i see you at the un meeting?"
his eyes narrowed for a bit before he shook his head.
"nah, i'm banned from them."
this isn't the weirdest thing in the world to me, since un got fed up with me bringing fidget toys since i wasn't paying attention to him and banned me for a decade. that was a good decade. i mean, it's not like i listen to him anyway.
"what did you do to- oh i'm a fool he's bamboozled me."
someone walking by gave me a weird look, probably because i'm talking to myself about someone that like- isn't even there. they failed the vibe check.

jesus christ i hate myself-

- - - - - -
meet russia, the one character in a specific group that me and b. just both agreed was the best. i would die for him and i can almost guarantee that by the end of this book you, along with half the characters, would as well.

he's our favorite child,
-casse and b.

Edit 1: spelling errors, final touches.
Edit 2: Spelling errors, paragraph formatting