☆ Season One || Chapter Four

Start from the beginning

"Didn't the acceptance letter tell you to wait at the station for someone to pick you up?" The student's eyes glanced down at Liz as he awaited her response. "What?!" Taken aback Liz couldn't help but shout.

That reaction earned a glare from the blond standing in front of her, he controlled his anger and continued, "I was only able to find you by tracking the letter using magic," in fact he had tracked all three of the sisters using that method but coincidentally only Liz and Loris happened to be so far from the dorms when he tracked them, thus he decided to head for the one closest to him while 'that person' went after the other sister.

"I am really sorry! The acceptance letter didn't tell me anything!" Liz frantically apologized to him bowing her head down in the process. The male student let out another sigh, "What a dunce. I have wasted my time."

Aww....this guy is a bit scary...

Liz thought to herself, she'd even go as far as to say a bit terrifying, but the question remained, who was he? There was a noble air around him, it didn't feel like he was just another student, he was too stuck up for that to be the case.

"I am Klaus Goldstein," the blond man informed her, seemingly noticing her puzzled expression, "This academy's prefect."

"Prefect...?" After a few minutes, the information registered in her mind, "you're a prefect?!" Normally she wouldn't know what a prefect was, however it so happened that her brothers were both prefects. "You're Lyell's friend?!"

That statement seemed to irritate the young blond, "I prefer to use the term acquaintance."

"O-okay, my bad..." feeling frightened, Liz decided not to say anything else, however, this confused the 18-year-old wizardess a bit.

Clearing his throat to get Liz's attention, Klaus went on, "You're from Reitz aren't you?" When he saw Liz give a nod he went on, "If I remember correctly you're a vet who heals animals, correct?"

"Yes, that was part of what I did, how did you know?" Liz glanced back at Klaus wondering how he knew all that about her already, they had just met less than five minutes ago. "TODAY MY JOB WAS TO GUIDE YOU AROUND THIS ACADEMY. FROM THE STATION," Klaus glared daggers into her, his eyes burning into hers with his every word making it obvious how angry he was. "I Know a bit about you and your two sisters already."

"Agh...." Liz grumbled as she looked down.

He's such a meanie...

she really did not know she was supposed to stay at the station, none of her sisters did either, they all headed to the academy. Thinking that Liz went on with her thoughts.

It's not even my fault I didn't know to stay at the station.

With a sigh, Klaus composed himself and looked directly at Liz, "Whatever, why did you come to this place?" Looking back at Klaus, Liz started to explain. "I was trying to find my way to the dormitory," of course, she hadn't managed to find it yet though.

"Didn't you get a map from the letter?" Klaus crossed his arms as he questioned the new student. "The only buildings that stand out here are the main buildings, the boys' and girls' dorms. You should've been able to figure out which one is the main building by the map, from there it would've been very easy to figure out where the girls' dorm is, furthermore both the boys' and girls' dorms are in the same area, even if you went to the wrong one it would be obvious as soon as you got there."

Agh....as much as I hate to admit it he's right, there are only three buildings on the map...but...

"I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't even pass the judgment on the 13th day here," Klaus rubbed his eyes as he painfully sighed, first he was forced to wake up early so he would show the new students around, then when he arrived they were nowhere in sight, he had to look around the town for a while before he ended up going back to the academy, it was still his job as a prefect to do this much so he can't complain.