Nnnnnnnngh... that explains why I feel like I was on the receiving end of Itachi's fireball jutsu...

Nice choice of words. Kurama said sarcastically.

Do I look like I care about that? I retorted. No response which usually meant the furball's defeat in the battle of words.

"N-Naruto-kun?" Hinata whispered as she looked into the room. 

"Oh... Hey, Hina-Chan..." I whispered weakly from the fever.

God's, she's beautifu- NARUTO WHAT ARE YOU THINKING??? I yelled at myself.

YES! My baby brother is in looooove... Kurama laughed in my head.

Kuramaaaaaa... pleeeeease don't tell Matatabi or she'll go into mama-hen mode.

She's a cat, for the shinigami's sake!

Nnnngggg, whatever...

My brain, being one's best friend, repaid me for these thoughts with a huge headache. Kurama didn't have enough chakra control yet to cure headaches, so I had to suffer through them.

"Nnnnnnnnnngh..." I groaned as the migraine increased. From whatever I could see, Hinata seemed to be rushing to my side and feeling my forehead. She must've run her hand under cold water because cool relief flooded my head.

"N-Naruto-kun, you h-have a f-fever... S-should I go get L-Lady Tsunade?" Hinata stuttered.

"Nah... keep your hand there... it's feels so cool and nice..." I breathed out.

she blushed tomato red but stayed there, and I closed my eyes, enjoying the coolness.

Third POV

"Hinata? Hina-Oh..." Hiashi muttered. He stared at the situation Hinata was in, madly blushing as her hand was on the forehead of a still Naruto.

"Lady Tsunade, could you check the patient?" Hiashi asked the slug princess next to him.

Tsunade entered Naruto's room, and, seeing the position Hinata was in, smirked madly in her head. So my grandson finally gets himself a girlfriend... wonderful. Now I'll have great-grandkids!

Tsunade walked over to Naruto and gently poked his cheek. A little something she always did to wake him up whenever he landed himself in the hospital.

"baa-chaaaaaan... what is it?" Naruto whined. He really didn't want to wake up.

"I have to fix you, you have a fever and I have to do something before you get more sick." Tsunade said. The blonde then fell asleep.

//Time-skip to around 4 PM//

Naruto POV

"Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I whined as Granny Tsunade tried to feed me some vitamins. It's gross stuff that I had to eat because of the poison from my encounter with Tobi, but not as gross as when Shizune-nee-chan changed my bandages. They were brown and red, and-

Kit please... don't. I nearly threw up some of the chakra rabbits you made for my lunch. Kurama whined as I snickered. My mindscape had become a sunny forest with a clearing, where Kurama was situated.

"Lord Hiashi!" I jumped out of the bed, startling Granny Tsunade and managed a sloppy bow before crumpling to the ground from the pain of sudden movement.

"Naru-Chan! You nearly tore another muscle! Don't do that again!" Granny warned.

"Sorry, Lord Hiashi, I made you worry..." I grit out from on the floor.