II-I

NOTE: Jon is the same age as the twins, both because I want to and because canon is garbage.

Also because I miss sweet innocent sunshine Jon and not whatever the f*ck Bendis did with him.

If the youtube video stops playing once you scroll past it, just open it in a new tab. This one is 'Moon' by Sleeping At Last.

"Damian, Marinette, I want you to meet my friend Clark

"Damian, Marinette, I want you to meet my friend Clark. This is his son, Jon."

Marinette smiles mischievously. "Pleasure to meet you, Superman, Superboy."

Their blue eyes widen simultaneously. "Wha-how did you-"

Damian huffs. "Was it not obvious? Bruce Wayne, otherwise known as Batman, who just happens to have a friend from Metropolis who is also roughly the same build as Superman and also happens to be a journalist known for his Superman interviews and has a son the same size and build as Superboy?"

"Plus, the glasses are a terrible disguise." Marinette adds.

Their father smirks. "Clark, you owe me twenty bucks."

The man grumbles as he hands over the money. "You had to insult the glasses."

"I am a fashion designer. It is what I do. For example, who let you out to fight crime in a hoodie and jeans?" She whirls on Jon, who winces.

"I thought it was a cool look..."

"Absolutely not. I redesigned the Robin costume and convinced Tim to ditch the cowl, I can fix yours." She grabs Jon by the wrist, dragging him towards the sewing room adjacent to the bedroom she shared with Damian, who trailed not far behind. "We are fixing this. I need your measurements. Akhi, you will assist me."

Jon looks helplessly at Damian, who only smirks. "Ukhti is an unstoppable force in her designing mode. It is best you play along."

.o0o.

Jonathan Samuel Kent was interesting, to say the least.

He had dark hair and radioactive blue eyes just like his father, but had Lois Lane's nose, chin, and cheekbones. He sported an identical pair of fake glasses to (poorly, in Marinette's opinion) conceal his identity. Jon was surprisingly innocent, given his... extracurriculars, but then she remembered that he lived in Metropolis, which was very different from Gotham.

Jon leaves Wayne Manor that day with two new friends and a new suit design. Two days later, his new suit appears on his doorstep, with a note from Marinette.

Jonathan-

Enclosed is your completed suit. I wish to see you wearing this next time you are out, and not that ridiculous hoodie and jeans.

Marinette Wayne

P.S. Please, try to convince your father to get rid of the red underwear he wears on the outside of his suit. It makes me want to break into Father's vault of kryptonite and eviscerate him.