Anakin saw them exchanging glances and said, "Rex and Ahsoka are married,"

Obi-Wan choked, "I'm sorry, what? I don't think I heard you correctly?"

"Oh I'm sure you did. Unless you going deaf,"

"Oh my. And how do you know this,"

Anakin pointed to Cody, "He confirmed it, but I saw them... kissing, and passionately at that," he shuddered. "What I do?"

"Maybe you shouldn't confront them,"

"Good idea,"

Anakin pulled up him com link, "Ahsoka, I need to talk to you, and bring Rex too,"

"On my way," Ahsoka's voice came through the com.

Obi-Wan shook his head, "I said not to talk to them,"

"I know,"

"Anakin when are you going to start following orders?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe when you start giving correct ones,"

Cody smirked at the two arguing and he took a step backwards. He slowly walked over to the door and opened it. He slipped out and headed down the hall. He saw Ahsoka and Rex coming and he went up to them, "Rex, Ahsoka, it's been nice knowing you,"

Ahsoka and Rex shared a confused glance as Cody walked off. They went down to the room and opened the door. Anakin and Obi-Wan were still in an argument about orders and Ahsoka cleared her throat loudly.

"Oh, Snips, didn't see you there," Anakin said.

Ahsoka shook her head and smiled, "You wanted to see us?"

"Yes," Anakin stood up and pulled up three chairs with the Force.

Obi-Wan sat down on the one next to Anakin, and Ahsoka and Rex sat in the two in front of them.

"Is there anything you'd like to tell us?" Anakin asked.

Ahsoka looked at Rex and was slightly concerned at this confrontation, "What do you mean?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe like secrets, relationships....marriage,"

Rex's stomach tied into a knot, did Skywalker know? This was not going to end well. He knew they all probably saw the slight shock and concern written over his face, but since he's had to conceal his emotions, he was good at hiding them. But not good enough. Anakin knew him a long time and could get past the cover hiding his true feelings, "What do you mean, sir," Rex said, his voice steady and unbroken.

"I think you know what I mean. You can thank Cody for confirming it," Anakin said just as steadily.

Ahsoka mentally cursed, should she tell them about her and Rex? She could sense how Rex was feeling and she decided that Anakin obviously knows, so she could tell him. Ahsoka took a deep breath, "I guess you already know now, but yes, we are married," she said.

Rex swallowed hard and nodded, preparing himself for the possible lecture his general was about to give them. Also why was Obi-Wan there, he wasn't doing anything except for watching the show. Oh, that's a good enough reason Rex guessed.

Anakin sighed and nodded, "Well what should I do? My Padawan and Captain are married and are most likely sleeping with each other, which could-," Rex stiffened, clenching his jaw and he faintly shook his head no, "... so you're not sleeping together,"

Ahsoka stepped in, "I sleep in his bed with him, but we don't.... you know,"

"So you don't have s-"

She cut him off, "Correct,"

"Alright well.... I'll let you continue this on one condition," Anakin said warily, "You cannot get distracted on the battle, meaning your marriage can't influence your actions. If one of you, Force forbid it ever happens, gets taken or something, you have follow orders and do what you're told. Understood?" Rex and Ahsoka nodded, "Good. You can leave now,"

They got up and left Obi-Wan and Anakin sitting there. Once they closed the door Anakin turned to Kenobi, "That went better than I thought, all things considered,"

"Hmm, yes. It was quite entertaining to watch your Captain try and keep his composure and try not to show any emotions. He did well though,"

"Yeah I worry about him sometimes, he's always so stoic and perfect. One day he'll break and that is a day I am not looking forward to,"

"Agreed. Now go fix the holotable I told you do fix three days ago,"

Anakin grumbled and got up, it was going to be long rest of the day.
________________________________

Sorry a lot of this was dialogue, I'm having writers block at the moment and wasn't quite sure how to word stuff and I was struggling a bit lol. Anyway, if any of you have ideas for scenes I'm open to suggestions whether it'd be a cute Rexsoka scene, like an OTP prompt, or something with Fives idk.