Chapter 11: Running Late

Start from the beginning

"Wow! You guys sound amazing!" Miku exclaimed as she walked right up to them.

Rin and Len are twins from North America. The both have yellow hair and bright blue eyes. They wore similar outfits to Miku too.

"Yeah, their new song, Shake it! Is really good! I wouldn't mind singing in it!" Neru said in delight as she closed her PET.

Neru had a darker yellow hair and dark yellow eyes. Her hair glowed to the right side on her head.

"So, where is everyone else?" Miku asked curiously as looked at the three of them.

"Kaito and Meiko went to meet with his mother and watch over Kaai. Luka is with her husband and looking over their child. Young Shouta is sick today. They won't be in today. I am not sure where Gumi is though" Neru informed.

"Aw, I don't think we can work on the new album then" Miku said with a pout.

"Hey, Miku, is it true?" Len asked curiously as he looked at her.

"What's true?" Miku asked him with a head tilt.

"You saved the Internet" Rin said with an eye roll, "He wouldn't shut up about it for weeks. It was on the news"

Neru opened her PET to show her the news. Apparently, it was trending still. Famous news report, Ribbita, was giving the news about the entire event. Ribbita is a famous news reporter in Nihon who is one of the few reporters to actually do her work. She wore a green dress suit with matching slippers as she held a microphone. She even wore a green frog hat on her head.

"As we all know, the Internet was attacked and damaged due to a powerful, dark Navi terrorized it. It was thanks to the New Net Saviors, Lan, Maylu, and Chaud with their Navis, MegaMan, Roll, and ProtoMan, that the Internet is saved. It was also thanks to Miku for performing her ballads to help them fight back!" Ribbita informed as Miku nearly screamed in shock.

The reporter did her work too well! She was in the video and helping the Navis fighting! Miku let out a nervous laugh as her friends looked at her with concern and held an odd expression.

"It was Haku! She helped me with this!" she shouted as she tried to calm herself down.

Haku entered the room and looked confused for a moment as Miku hugged her girlfriend close.

"Yeah! Haku had Rion wear a similar palette to mine! Right, Haku?!" Miku shouted as she urged her girlfriend to help her.

"That's true. Rion does have a palette similar to that of Miku's. I designed it. Is it bad?" Haku asked sadly.

Everyone then pushed Miku away as they apologized to Haku and reassured her that it was fine for her to do something like that. Then, there was another knock at the door.

"Hello ladies!" a young man greeted with a wave as he stood by the door to the recording studio.

"Oh, hi Charlie" Miku, Haku, and Rin said in defeat as Neru puffed her cheeks in anger at the site of her big brother being here.

Charlie wore a simple, anti-microbial, blue shirt and a pair white cargo pant. He had red tinted glasses over his eyes. He had a pair of matching white gloves with a jacket tied around his waist. He had long brown boots on too.

"Aw, I can stop by and say hi to my little sister as I make my rounds around North America?" he asked with a fake hurt expression.

Neru growled as she pulled his scarf roughly. He let out a scream as she turned to everyone else with a very scary expression on her face. Len let out a tiny yelp as he hid behind Haku.