Kuroo's Pov: After the Practice Match

Kuroo went to disturb Kenma who is talking to Hinata at the moment

"Hey Kenma... Ken... Ken... Kenny" Kuroo whispered to Kenma while poking his shoulders.

"What do you want Kuroo-san?" Kenma said while glaring at Kuroo, because he cut off the conversation he is having with Hinata.

"Should I go and talk to him?"
"Maybe even ask him out?"
Kuroo said to Kenma while giving a lustful gaze to the blonde beauty

"Just do what you want Kuroo-san as long as it doesn't involve me in it"
Kenma replied with a bit of patience he has left

"Ok I'll go! Wish me luck Ken" Kuroo said with enthusiasm

Kenma just gave him a thumbs up

Kuroo is now walking towards the annoyed 1st year middle blocker of Karasuno.

Kuroo is now trying to make a conversation, but he was just able to talk to him for a good 10 seconds tops and the young one walk away.

Kuroo wanted to catch him, but then again he didn't want to miss the chance of a lifetime experince, he can't resist but to admire the young blonde's back and those slim long legs of his, Kuroo's eyes that is filled with ecstacy and lust is only directed to the young blonde.

As Nekoma about to leave, Kuroo wanted to talk to Daichi and pass by Tsukishima that's eyes filled with sorrow. Kuroo is bewildered by the blonde with glasses' sudden atmosphere. He wants to comfort him if he could, but he didn't want the blonde to despise him more than he already has.

-On the Bullet Train-

Kuroo still can't stop thinking why the blonde with glasses' mood is like that, then he realize...

"I didn't get his number!!!!!
Nor his name!!!" Kuroo shouted

Kuroo's scream made his team look at him with embarassment, Kuroo is still confuse and then it him, all the people on the train is looking directly at him and Kuroo is now blushing in embarrassment.

"Kenma do you know the blonde guy with glasses" Kuroo ask to his friend that is playing

"No, I just know Shouyo Kuroo-san" Kenma responded

"Do you have Shoyou's number then? maybe you can ask him what's the
blonde's name is"

"No... and I thought you wanted to ask the blonde out? Kuroo-san how can you ask someone out without even knowing his name" Kenma said to his friend

"I didn't... He walk away before I could even ask" Kuroo said looking like a cat that lost his owner.

Kenma just hummed in response, while playing his game.

Kuroo now staring at the window wondering when they will meet again.

We will meet again
I know that
And I am certain
Will you wait?
Until I can see you again