Standing as Rivals

Here they are standing right before each other, so close, yet so far, it's like Tsukishima can feel Kuroo's every breath, only the net is the only thing that's stopping him to move closer.

Tsukishima doesn't even know what's going on around him anymore, it's like his ability to scrutinize everything is deserting him completely and being left out.

He cannot even withstand his own heart beat, he has now completely been infatuated by this man right in front of him that he knows himself that this man is the guy he has always been in love with and will always will be.

Kenma already set the ball for Kuroo, Kuroo hit and Tsukishima missed, Kuroo gave a mocking grin on Tsukishima, somehow Tsukishima felt comfort on that annoying grin of his, he never thought that the guy he fall in love with a long time ago, that the guy that was crying in front of their house on the day
they met, would utterly make him fall in love all over again.

Tsukishima just grin in amusement of his own stupidity for love. That made Kuroo just stand back and see more clearly of his opponent, Kuroo has never been head over heels in love to someone, but hey, there's a first time for everything.

The game ended and Nekoma has to catch the Bullet train, once again Kuroo will leave me for Tokyo, Tsukishima said in his head, maybe this is what it is suppose to be, Tsukishima added inside his head.

As Tsukishima eyeing in annoyance to both Hinata and the Nekoma no. 7 player just jumping around, he heard a voice that is sweet and yet menacing at the same time inside his ears, in a single moment Tsukishima's world stopped when he turn around to see who's voice was that one, it was Kuroo's.

Tsukishima didn't want to be provoke by that man, so he just put up a front and walk away, but his heart is just swimming in an ocean of milkyway that he knew he can never escape from, as he felt his temperature rising he blamed that man for all that is happening to him right now.

At the same time Tsukishima's heart is breaking, Kuroo didn't recognize me he muttered to himself.

"How can Kuroo do this to me? I was ready to set my heart free"

"If he didn't even recognize me, then why talk to me?"

"Why didn't he just ignore me like I thought we would do?"

"Why did he came and talk to me of all people?"

"I shouldn't end up creating scenarios that will only dissapoint me in the end"

Tsukishima's mind was in a constant never-ending questions with himself even though he knows that the only person who can answer these is that man himself, but he can never let Kuroo know, After all I meant nothing to Kuroo, just a passing by for a great summer vacation this was all Tsukishima ever needed to say to himself to get over Kuroo.

As the Nekoma team is about to leave, Tsukishima can't keep his eyes off of the keychain that is hanging on Kuroo's sports bag.

"It can't be, he kept it?" Tsukishima muttered while a tear is escaping from his eyes.

"Thank you, Kuroo-san"

"But I am now ready to be free in your intoxicating love"

"Thank you for being my first love"

"But not last"

I will stand as a foe
Till the very end I will be
There's no hope in this love
That will soon go on a flee