I look into the mirror, damn my hair looking wild, I  brush my teeth and go into the shower.

I put on a shower cap, avoiding to have to wash it for hours. I wash my body and then come out of the shower, wrapping my body in a towel.

I comb my hair and tied it up into a ponytail.

I go into my room to find Hunter siting on my neatly made bed.

He stares at me for more than a minute, looking over my body covered   with nothing but a towel, revealing my cleavage and thighs as it was so short.

"Hunt, the bathrooms free," I said snapping him out of his trance.

"Mhm? Right..." He says getting up quickly. He quickly runs to the bathroom, slamming the door.

Weird

I go into my closet, looking for an outfit and to get changed.

I come out of the closet now fully dressed, with my shoes in my hands

I put on my shoes, "Hunt, hurry up, I wanna finish up with my hair!" I shouted out tying his shoes.

"Your hair is just fine," Hunter says from behind me, causing me to jump up in fright.

"Don't do that shit," I say holding my fast beating heart and getting up and going to the bathroom.

"STOP!" Hunter shouted dramatically making me jump in fright.

"What!?" I asked turning on my heels to look at him.

"Your outfit is way to short, tight and revealing," he says sternly.

"Oh," I said turning back to continue my journey to the bathroom.

"Whatchu mean oh?" He says pulling me back by my wrist. "Go change," he says sternly.

"I'm not changing Hunt," I said finally, turning to go to the bathroom.

He let out a huff of breath and mumbled a fine. I went into the bathroom to tie my hair and do my baby hairs.

"Hurry up Leigh," Hunter says standing at the door frame.

I look at him through the mirror, he looks real good.

Gurl, get your shit together

Oh yeah...right

"I'll be done in a second," I said putting on some lip gloss. "All done,"

I passed by him, taking my bag from the couch and going downstairs with Hunter trailing behind me.

"Morning ma," I said walking into the kitchen.

"Morning Mrs Kay," Hunter says sitting on the stool besides mine.

"Morning, when did you get here?" My mom asks Hunter.

"Last night," he answered simply.

"So you two made up?" She asks placing our plates in front of us.

"Yep," Hunter says as he stuffs his face with bacon.

"Hey ma, where's dad?" I ask her.

"He left for work early," she says making another plate. "I'm putting Kiera's food in the microwave, I have to get to work," she says grabbing her keys and bag.

"Bye honey," she says kissing my forehead. "Bye love," she says kissing Hunter's forehead.

"Bye," we say as she walks out.

We finish up with breakfast and leave after telling Kiera where her food was at.

"I can't believe I let you go to school dressed like that," he mumbled from behind me as we made our way into school.

"Morning love birds," I said as we approached Dom and Riele.

"Ey," they said as we approached them.

"Gurllll, your booty lookin gooooood," she says snapping her fingers.

"Thank you," I said giving her a little swirl.

A/N wassup cuties 😊😊 this chapter is not editedI wanna take the chance to shout-out to __slayyyyyqueen thanks for the votes queen ❤️

I wanna take the chance to shout-out to __slayyyyyqueen thanks for the votes queen ❤️. Love you two shit loads😊❤️❤️🖤
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow 🖤❤️
Love y'all a shit load❤️🖤