18 -The time when they promise-

After the talk with Rachel Bam came back home. He was shock of what he had heard from Rachel. He was deep in his thoughts. Thinking of the things that happened to him lately.

Since it seems like people say that he was the reason. Rachel and Khun told him he was the reason. He was stressed by it. I am the reason... "What am i suppose to do?" He asked himself as he clenched his fist.

"Bam?" Jinsung Ha called as he knock on the door.

"Dad...?"

"Come down, let's eat."

"I'll eat later..."

Jinsung Ha noticed that Bam's voice was a little depressed. "Bam? Can i enter?"

"Eh? Y-yeah..." He said as he turned back so that Jinsung Ha can't see his face.

When Jinsung Ha entered the room. Bam is already facing at the back. He then smiled and sat at Bam's bed. " You don't need to look at me. Tell me, what's the problem? You can tell me Bam." He said.

Bam then slowly look back at Jinsung Ha. "Dad, it seems like im causing trouble for the people around me. They say im the reason they became like that... I don't know what to do..."

"I see... but, being told your the reason doesn't always mean in a bad way you know? or if it was, why not say sorry and hug them tight? No one is perfect, everyone make mistakes. So if you have mistakes why not correct them?" Jinsung Ha said with a smile.

Bam's eyes widened. Somehow he felt relieve. It feels like a heavy load in his back has been lifted. "Yeah, you're right dad."

"Come on, let's eat!" He said as he ruffled Bam's head.

After that, as Bam was about to sleep. He sudeenly remembered that he forgot to visit Khun and so he texted him.

Text Message:

Hello Khun? sorry I forgot to visit you today. I'll come tomorrow promise.

Khun who has just finished drinking his medicine saw the text message from Bam. He then smiled. Promise huh... He said to himself as he look outside the window. "The promise thousand of years ago..." He muttered.

Bam then lay in his bed and look at the ceiling. "Promise..."He mumbled, when suddenly he remembered something. "Now that i mentioned it. I think i heard Khun talk about some kind of promise... Is it something im related with? Did... I forget something i shouldn't have...? " Bam wondered as he closed his eyed and sleep.

Thousand of years ago. What really happened before the "NEW WORLD"

This was the time when the war between the irregular and the king of the tower began.

The time when the promise have been made.

Everyone was on edge. As the king already declared a war to the irregular. Everyone is nervous, not knowing what will happen now that the war is about to begin.

The tower was in silence. As if a calm before the storm. The king who was sitting in his throne stand signaling his people to prepare as he was about to take the lead.

The irregular, who have fought not using people but by protecting them. He bowed saying thank you for being with him in his journey as he goes up the tower.

His friends smiled at him and said. "Don't think of leaving us here. Were coming with you."

When the clock rang signaling that it was already midnight. A loud bang echoed in the tower. It was the start of the war.