Serenade x Us x With Nen

Start from the beginning

The clock read 2 0 : 5 1. "Continuing, Nen is a power that dwells within every person. However, only a few are capable of possessing that power. Thus, they are treated as geniuses, leaders, psychics, mystics, or superhuman."

"A power that dwells within everyone..." Gon repeated.

"Yes. And there are two means to awaken this power. The deliberate way and the aggressive way. Zushi underwent the deliberate method. He was a quick learner and he trained hard. So, he was able to master Ten in a very short time. In about six months."

Killua spoke up, "That's too long. We need to learn Nen and pass Hisoka's Nen barrier before midnight!"

"You said there were two methods. What happens under the aggressive way?" Y/N asked.

"The aggressive way depends on you. Can you learn to hod your aura within your body before time runs out? That is the key. I will now direct my aura towards you. This is known as Hatsu, which I demonstrated earlier. In other words, I will attempt to shock you into awakening it. I will give your sleeping body a jolt so you can learn Ten much more easily.

Naturally, I will restrain myself since my objective is not to destroy your bodies. However, this way is still perilous. I said your body is sleeping because your body's openings or microphytes are closed, which means that your aura flow is stunted.

Therefore, I will send my aura into your bodies to open your microphytes."

The girl tuned out whatever else Wing was spewing out. Blah blah blah, he's going to shoot us up with his aura to trigger our pores filled with aura to open up. She crossed her arms over her chest.

"That's what I want to know. Why would you suddenly decide to teach us the true Four Major Principles?" Killua narrowed his eyes.

"If you were to challenge the 200s match with none of this knowledge, you would suffer greatly. Up there, everyone knows how to manipulate Nen. And they have a special greeting for any newcomers who are ignorant of Nen."

"So let's just get this over with. We just need to learn enough tonight to get past Hisoka, right? We can learn the rest after tonight." Y/N pressed on.

"Why are you in such a rush?" Gon asked.

She sighed, "I want us to be able to hold a strong understanding of how to use Nen and the Four Major Principles when we register in a few hours. I apologize if I seem snippy, it's been a long day."

"Very well. What I'm about to do is not an attempt to scare you. I know you three have potential. And the ability. Put your belongings down, take off your shirts, and turn your backs towards me. Gon and Killua, you will go first."

Uh, right. Y/N looked down at her two friends. Pervert. She took off her jacket. Luckily, the girl had on a white tank top. She stood to the side where Zushi was and watched what her friends would ensue. Wing placed his hands close to their shoulders and focused his aura on them.

In an instant, she could feel a burning energy radiate off of Wing's hands. It feels like a large candle is against their backs. Sweat began accumulating around Y/N's forehead. And it hasn't truly begun yet.

"Now, I will begin." An intense sensation shot from his hands and engulfed Killua and Gon for a few seconds until he stopped, "Every microphyte in your bodies have opened."

Y/N could make out the faint aura seeping from their skin. It looks like mist compared to Shari's Nen. "I believe it's my turn now?" She asked nervously.

"Yes."

Gon and Killua stood where Y/N stood next to Zushi. Wing underwent the same process. He placed his hand close to her back. This energy feels hot against my skin. It...Feels quite nice actually.