Chapter 12: Seduction

Start from the beginning

Me and the girls stopped seeing the boys sweat, making us blush looking like a tomato. Me and the girls looked at them in hunger as the sweat in their body roll down from their forheads to their big builds. I felt my mouth water but I just shrugged it not caring if I drool. suddenly the girls mind linked.

*MIND LINKS*

"Somi: wah I didn't know our meal would be this hawt~" 

"Yuri: omo did you see Taehyun's biceps?! damn we got lucky ladiesss~"

"Suzy: oof I thought kai is a baby but his body says that he's a big boy~"

"Somi: Y'all I took pictures!!!!"

"Jieun: send to us!!!"

"Yoon: I took more pics tho hehe"

"Jieun: so you mean you took more pictures of Yeonjun oppa?" 

"Yuri: oooh this is some tea hereeeee~"

"Somi: as much as I want to listen, I still want to take pictures hehe."

*End of mind links*

Somi and the others took more pictures as they stopped and showed their TONED ABS. I'm not kidding when I say we hit the Jackpot (LOL). My eyes landed on Yeonjun and his abs as he caught me and smirked while I looked away blushing like crazy.

"Taehyun: enjoying yourself ladies?" he said smirking smugly as he looked at Yuri who still has drool on the side of her lips.

"Yuri: n-nope." she stuttered as I wipe her drool with her shirt.

"Beomgyu: you sure?" he said winking at Somi as she sweat.

"Somi: yeah." she said while they come closer to us making us move backwards 

"Soobin: then why are you drooling an ocean ladies?" we all shook are heads and blushed

"Jieun: what are you talking about?" she responds sassily hiding her blush with her messy hair.

"Soobin: sassy" he stared at her as he was suppose to put her hair behind her ear but I slapped it away, then Yeonjun came infront of me biting his lips coming closer to my face.

Yeonjun moved more closer making our nose touch as he smirks at me, while his breath touches my skin. I was blushing like crazy while yeonjun smirked.

"Yeonjun: you look cute when you blush." then he winked at me making me blush more while he chuckles.

D-did he just s-say I-I'am C-cute? Me cute? Is he playing with me? Aish get your shit together Yoon, he's just playing with you! But what about the other night tho? he said the old Yeonjun that loved the old me? AISH WHATEVER HE MIGHT BE PLAYING WITH ME! Right?

"Suzy: ehem!" She fake coughs while the others gave me a teasing look.

"Huening kai: is there something wrong sweetheart?" he looked at Suzy seductively while she blush and hid behind me. Since when did he learn to flirt? All I know is that he's a giant baby.

"Jieun: so unnie what time will we exercise?" she asked me knowing we'll do the same to them.

"Yoon: when they finish" I said and winked at the boys leaving them dumbfounded with the girls following me behind.

*GIRLS EXERCISE TIME*

After they finally finished we all got to our rooms to get ready. Damn its hard to control the girls specially a while ago, cause they wanted to watch them but I ain't having second hand embarrassment because of them so I locked them with me in my room.