Chapter 4: Sleepy Head

Opening your eyes you grumbled as you felt something flick you between the eyes. "Wake up sleepy head. You know because of your blunder I lost the cursed item I was after. So your going to help me get it back."
"Not my fault... well... fine." You grumbled as you sat up. Yawning as the dull ache and strain of everything set in. Sniffing the air you looked to the side at the traditional breakfast sitting there. You opened your mouth to ask if it was safe but you wear so hunger you dug into it. "Itadakimasu." You clap your hands in prayer before eating.
"I was going to say I promised I didn't poison it. But I could hear your stomach a mile away fairy." Gojo sat in the chair next to you, it flipped around so his arms folded across the back. "Mmmm your going to have a stomachache."
"Probably." You managed to say between bites before setting everything on the tray. "I... guess I'm not going to get to cook very much hu?"
"Nope not at this rate. So can you freeze time like that on will?" Gojo said as he adjusted his blindfold.
"Kind of, that's how I make things fall apart. But I can only do it with weapons in the other forms. Shit I need to saw off the horns..."
"Why?" Gojo shrugged. "We have a panda walking around as a sorcerer. Why do you need to saw off your horns? Wouldn't that be counter productive."
You wrinkled your nose in though and then blushed and squealed as he grabbed one. "Stop.... that..." you panted out as your eyes teared up.
Gojo let got as he smirked a little. "Awww that's a fun reaction. They are velvety, but strong."
"You should try sawing at them. They are harder to cut each time. It's going to take a heavy grade chain saw to get through them now." You closed your eyes in dread. "They grow eveytime it gets out."
"So is it separate being from you then? A curse in itself?" Gojo stood up and turned around. "Go ahead and change I won't look. But I need to know. This way I can help you control it."
"No. Think of it like a slip personality I guess. They are all feelings and instinct come to life." You managed to get out of the bed in once peice and clean up a little before getting dressed. Your bandages covered with a turtle neck long sleeve. A bomber jacket and black pants. Fallowed by some trusty combat boots. "Alright ready." You said as you braided back your long strawberry blondie hair.
Gojo turned around and smiled. "Right then, perfect. After we get the item back your going to need to practice. From the sound of it you might need to meditate more to help with the control."
You huffed as you frowned at your horns. "Won't people freak out?"
"With me and my cosplay enthusiast partner walking around? Nope. Besides you can't see them if you can't see curses. I asked Zenin to look. She doesn't see anything with out her glasses." Spinning on his heels Gojo lead you down the halls. "So you met the most dangerous curse ever. What he say to you?"
"That I'm a problem." You said honestly before shrugged and laughed. "But I was also interesting?"
"Aw. That could be useful. Mind if we stop at the store to pick up some snacks?" Gojo grinned as he lead the way towards the town.
The walk was actually very scenic. You wear busy watching the trees before you noticed he was waiting for an answer and watching you. "Sure, this feels more like a field trip then anything anyway."
"Oh you haven't seen anything. With me around that thing you saw at your shop. Small fry. It's why you need to learn control of what you can do." Gojo grabbed your wrist pulling you into the convenience store buying a few items then sticking them in your purse.
"What are you a glutton?" You laughed a little as you closed your larger bag.
"Nope just burn a lot of calories. Wouldn't mind burning some with you." He grinned playfully as he started away again leaving you blushing.
Eventually you had to jog to catch up with him. "Careful what you wish for." You said not sure on which way he planned for you to take it.
      "No need to be, I can handle myself." Gojo smirked as he slight lifted his blind fold to see your face pink. Before letting it fall back down. "We will get the item and go home and work on your control. More then likely the item will come to us."
     You didn't say anything but the butterfly wings forming on your back that flapped told other wise. You blushed harder as the horns on your head turned pink. You couldn't see them until you passed a window while trying to avoid people. Your jaw dropped, that was new.
      Still you hurried to keep up with Gojo. He slowed down when you got left behind. "Alright tough guy. Can you tell me a little about this world I've been stumbling through?"
      "Yes, but I'm not going to. Not on the political side of things. I hate it. I hate how people prioritize power and money over human rights. They wanted you dead to you know. The heads of the family and many of the schools. They have reports of mass slaughters where you had been but no one hand evidence. Some wearn even curses they wear criminals that had come after you. Now I know why, so I'm going to help you. Your not a bad person, They want to kill Itadori for the same reason. It's sickening, he is a wonderful vessel and if he can control Sukuna he will be a powerful sorcerer." Gojo stopped and looked down at you five foot two body as you ran into his back. "You don't need to worry about those kinds of things. Focus on saving people like you always have."
       You felt your heart jump a little bit as you looked up at him. Gods, that was hot... Gojo was actually being serious for once. You didn't notice your hand instinctively grabbing his coat and holding on as you nodded. That's when you felt it the dragon moving in your heart. It was agree though, it was sensing something. Your head snapped up as the cat ears and tail came out. Heightening your senses in every aspect. "Somethings coming."
      "Oop! Time to get out of the streets then." Gojo grinned as he wrapped an arm around your wais and moved so quickly it was almost instantaneous. One moment you wear on the streets next you where in a forest somewhere.
     "What?" You looked around confused before smacking him in the face with your tail. The butterfly wings gone. "Hey! Put me down."
     Gojo reached out and pulled it earning himself an embarrassing moan from you as you body burned with something you didn't understand. "Oh, that's fun... so you feel all these. They are phantom limbs."
     You panted as you felt him stroking it in his fingers. "Stop.... that...." you writhed hun his hold rubbing your legs together as the heat warmed your core.
     Gojo snickered as he sat you down on your legs. "Alright alright, I'll tease you later." He snickered before growing a bit more serious.
       A humanoid like thing landed near you. It seemed like some kind of water demon with toxic sludge dripping off its needle like body. "It's you." Your eyes widened as it could talk. It wasn't looking at Gojo.
      "Shit your not the fish I wanted. Oh well, going to have to fry you all the same." Gojo tisked as he scratched his head.
        "I've no interest in fighting you. I do want her though." It pointed to you it's voice deep and male.
       "For what I wonder. Your not going to have her." A ball of energy forming at the tip of his finger.
       You shook your head as claws formed on your hands. Cat ears flicking back and forth. Why would this thing want you. You growled which slowly turned into a roar as the tiger showed itself. The evolved cat form. The stair burst in your eyes turning the entire Iris golden yellow.
      Gojos eyes didn't leave the being as it fired off needles of sludge. They busted the stone where you hand been standing as you leaped upwards. Just managing yo spin mid air as the next set was fired. That's when the wounds started to throb. You landed and pressed a hand across your chest. One eye closed as you panted. The needles landed melting the stone.
     Gojo didn't much care for that as he reflected the needles at him, back at the creature that caught them. "Hmmm she was born with something I want. Many of us want." The creature said as he tried to doge Gojo. It's arm was clipped as you giggled something. Vomiting up the black acid goo.
     Gojo vanished and reappeared behind it. Dismembering it in a matter of seconds as you watched wide eyed. Shit.... and you where teasing him. The thought had you laughing a little as your tail and ears vanished. You checked to make sure your shirt wasn't wet as Gojo walked over. Holding out a hand for you. "Didn't open the did you?"
     "Nope, so... come here often?" You laughed motioning towards the creature.
     Gojo lifted you to your feet and laughed. "Always, but this time it wasn't after me. Like I thought. They are targeting you. Come on let's get the cursed object and go home. It's near by."
     You shrugged as you pulled out one of his snacks and opened it. "I'm stealing one of these. I can make you something later in return."
     "Sure your making dinner tonight anyway." He snickered as he stole a stick from your pocky box you stole from him. This one was chocolate favored.
     You pretended to tisked. Still you smiled as you fallowed along. Gojo had slowed down to walk closer to you. You hadn't even noticed it. You hadn't even noticed he was keeping a better eye on you too.