Chapter 1

My name is Quiver, I'm citizen of the Nation of Cats.

Nation of Cats Sign:

My family is normal, anyways today I'm going to hunt with my family, we always hunt for mice, but I feel like today is gong to be different

My family is normal, anyways today I'm going to hunt with my family, we always hunt for mice, but I feel like today is gong to be different. We enter the forest, the mice live in the Nation of Mice, they are a minor nation, which is why we hunt them so much, as we arrive at our normal hunting spot, dovens of mice come out with the Mouse Shaman, a Shaman is a being who represents his or her species, the mouse Shaman is a female who wields a dagger and a two edged spear, anyways back to the situation, mom and dad get in front of me as the mice attack, they use their most powerful skill which is {Partner Barrage- the skill allows the user to be in sync with his or her partner, they pour out all of their mana into one AOE attack} Mom and dad battle it out to the very end, "Quiver, just so you know I love you", they say in sync as they pass, holy mother of Cats, my parents are dead, I have to run, there is a skill my dad thought me called {Mana Replacment- pour at all your mana as your body is pushed to it's mere limits and you become more powerful} I get away, my life has changed, if only I wasn't so greedy, we had food, I just loved mice, mom and dad said no, but I begged, and now they are dead. I swear to the god of cats, the Lion Shaman, the mice will pay the price.