9

"wait is that Eunbi?what happened to her?" Sungchan's older brother asked as Sungchan layed Eunbi down his couch.

"She got beaten up by her father and i was the only one there so i called the police and yeah i said that i take care of her i don't know why tho" He explained as he took pillows and a blanket.

"oh,i make her soup" Sungchan's brother said as he went in the kitchen.

eunbi slowly opened her as she saw she was in a unfamiliar living room, Sungchan noticed that she's awake so he rushed to her checking if she was okay "wait why do i care so much for her?" he asked in his mind but he just shrugged it off.

"huh?where am i?" She said as she sat down seeing sungchan beside her "sungchan?"

"are you feeling better?"

"uhm yes i guess"

"oh your awake, i made soup for you" Sungchan's brother came with a plate placing it at the table.

"thanks jaehyun" she said with a smile and he smiled back.

Eunbi didn't knew that HER bully actually has a heart, she never excepted him doing something like that but she was happy knowing that her 'crush' actually cared for her.

"Eunbi" Sungchan said as he sat beside her "i'm sorry" Eunbi choked on her saliva and she was coughing.

"excuse me what"

"i said i'm sorry"

"you okay dude? are u forreal sungchan" Eunbi said checking his forehead.

"Just appreciate my sorry for fucks sake" he rolled his eyes.

"listen i'm sorry for my behavior, i'm sorry for what i did to you, i'm sorry for everything" he said making Eunbi blink 5x to process what's happening right now.

"you forreal?"

"yes"

"i accept your apology" Eunbi said and Sungchan suddenly hugged her tightly "i'm glad you accepted my apology, friends?"

"friends" she smiled as she pulled away looking in his beautiful brown eyes, She didn't realize she starred for too long at him and he at her as they suddenly went closer closer,sungchan wanted to close the gap but Jaehyun came in the living room "oh"

"it's okay,i go sleep good night" Sungchan said patting her head as he went to his room.

"You can sleep here, call me if you need anything" he said and eunbi nodded as she tried to close her eyes but she couldn't.

"did that really happened?"

----

sup

i forgot to update this book lmao

yeAh don't forget to vote!