Choosing The Child

Thomas:
He looks for his future kid for a while and goes around to talk to them. In the end he choose a little girl called Bella. He filled out all the papers for the adoption.
Patton:
He almost choose his kid straight away but Logan said to talk to some of the other children first. But even still Patton went with the little boy he wanted in the beginning. The young boy was called Alexander. He filled out the papers then Alexander was his son.
Logan:
Logan didn't Realy want to adopt a kid but Patton kinda forced him. He looked at all the kids then seen a girl teaching her self how to read a book. He walked down to see what she reading and she was reading How to kill a mocking bird. Logan filled out the forms for the little girl called Aubrey.
Roman:
Roman was looking around and seen a small girl playing dress up. He went over to talk to her and found out her name was Tiana. He loved her. He filled out the forms and took the little princess home.
Virgil: Virgil was looking around and seen a boy sitting alone in the corner. Virgil went over and asked him what his name was. The boys name was Noah. Virgil filled out the papers and adopted Noah.
Remus:
He just lifted a random girl. The girl was called Riley. Roman ended up filling out the papers for him.
Janus:
He saw a little girl holding a snake. The girl was called Emma. Janus adopted Emma.
Remy:
Remy choose a little girl called Lily. The reason he liked Lily was because she loved coffee.
Emile:
Emile was looking at soem children who were sitting alone and chose a little boy called Jackson.