🏵You wont love me back..🏵 Hanahaki!Todoroki x Ochako

A/N
--------
This was requested by wEeb_GraVItyshAWty I think- I'm sorry if I tagged the wrong person ;^;

?? Pov:
I watched her skip into school from a distance,I watched as she caught up with her friend.I watched as her eyes lit up and her cheeks glowed when she was around him..I felt hollow...I want her to love me..not him..but I want her to be happy..So I wont say anything...If shes happy I'm happy..I thought as I coughed up some beautiful pink lilies and watched there petals fly away in the soft breeze...please take care of her..please take care of Ochako for me..midoryia...I know she will always love you...She will never love me..shoto todoroki...

Ochakos Pov:
I ran up to izuku midoryia,my best friend.I was panting from so much running,I thought I was gonna be late this morning.Izuku laughed at me and I giggled a bit.I saw a pink lily fly past and I caught it,I checked it over and gasped seeing blood on the petals and instantly dropped the lilly.Izuku looked at me questioning what happend.I looked at him and shook my head before looking around,I saw..Todoroki-San! He was staring at me and looked a bit in pain.I ran over to him,"Todoroki-San,Are you alright?!" I said as I noticed some blood on the corner of his mouth and I quickly wiped it off "Todoroki what happend?!" I asked again and he just said "An incident with lovely flowers.." he said softly and placed his hand on my shoulder "So how are things with you and...midoryia?" I looked confused. "Wha?-" He sighed "You two like eachother,its obvious- so arent you..dating?" He asked. I look surprised and gave a little laugh. "No!!  I dont like Deku!! Hes my best friend and nothing more!" (In reality I ship Izuocha- I'm a Multishipper btw- but this is a todochako book with our precious beans uvu) Todoroki looked..hopeful about something although I couldnt place my finger on what he was thinking about but it was none of my business anyway.I kept talking "Anyway I have my eye on someone else" I giggled and gave a little wink.I hoped he got the hint but I'm a horrible flirt so he probably didnt.I mentally cursed myself.

Todoroki's POV:
I saw her wink- maybe she just had something in her eye.But it seemed deliberate which had me thinking maybe she likes me back I started to doubt which made me feel scratching and I felt flowers clawing there way to the surface,soon enough I couldnt hold it back and I puked next to the tree,flowers,blood and thorns.I looked at Ochako who looked horrified and immediately ran over to help me..she was so kind..to kind for someone like me I thought as I threw up more

Ochakos Pov:
I was talking when suddenly todoroki threw up...flowers?! I heard about a disease like this..its uh hanahaki?! The disease where you like someone and you think they dont like you back..they usually throw up the persons favorite flower..I ran over to todoroki and helped him stand when I noticed what kind of flower they were..Pink lillies..m-my favorite..Todoroki I'm so s-sorry..I did this.I watched him throw up more. I did this because I didnt tell him soon enough..Theres no time for this ochako!! You do like him and the only way to save him is to tell him! Unless..maybe it's another girl who likes pink lillies..But what if it's not! Oh Ochako! Just do it!

3rd person:
Todoroki was coughing up flowers along with the occasional vine.Ochako mustered up courage and she ran over to him and looked into his eyes,pulling down his collar and kissing him softly.There was a majestic golden glow as the lilies started to dissapear..Ochako teared up and Todoroki pulled her closer with a blush on his face."I'm sorry.." Ochako whispered.He smiled softly "Its not your fault Ochako..I love you.."
"I love you too.." she smiled back as we shared a kiss that would lead to a love lasting eternity..