🔪Broken Romance❤ Villian! Todo x Ocha

✨A/N✨
This story was requested by Maxwell12345678910,So enjoy!

This story contains:
-Gore

-Violance

-My terrible sense of humor and panicking

Ochakos Pov:
I woke up in a dark room..I had no memory of what happend..All I remeber is...UA!! Villians attacked UA..they must have kidnapped me!..I gotta get out of here and- I got pulled out of my thoughts when I heard dark manical laughter coming from the shadows,I closed my eyes trying to pinpoint the sound my head snapped to the right side."I know your there!" I yelled pulling at my restraints a bit.."Clever girl." The voice responded,walking into the dim light.I was shocked at who it was..

Villian Todoroki:
"Clever girl~" I cooed at her as she found out where little old me was hiding..shes so perfect..I giggle a bit at the thought and walks out into the light.I saw her shock and horror but I also sensed a little..anger? No..sadness? No it's not that.."Relief! That's the word!" She looked confused. "I'm sorry,just a little thought" I laughed harshly "But did you miss me darling?~" I walked over to her and lifted up her chin with a smirk on my face.She hesitated a little but eventually responded with "Yah..I missed you alot actually.."

Ochako:
I noticed him flinch and take a step back at what I said,I wasnt exactly lying but he doesnt know that,I watched him debate with himself quietly as I moved my hands to touch the chair and float me up,He looked angry and hurt as he watched me float up,I didnt like to see him like this..but what can I do..maybe after I get out of these restraints I can- I got cut off again by more laughing as he took off his gloves."Fuck" I thought to myself but quickly came up with a plan,I said release and the chair fell,the chair hit the floor one moment before I did..the chair broke and my hands were free but..that fall did some damage..I had multiple big bruises and cute but I also got impaled in the leg by one of the chairs legs..He just watched me..I got up and turned to face him putting my fists up .sure I was hurt but that doesnt mean I'll stop fighting.He slowly walked over to me but instead of attacking...he hugged me?!

Todoroki's Pov:
I watched as she bled..I hated it..I-I hurt her..I never meant to..I hugged her tighter as I felt tears go down my cheeks.Tears?..I havent cried in a while...Ochako ran her hand through my hair.."I-im sorry..I didnt wanna hurt you!" I said as I burried my face in her neck..She responded with "Its alright..I know you never meant to hurt me.." My heart felt damaged..I felt damaged but with her...I still feel human.."Ochako..I-I..I love you.." There was silence for a moment before Ochako responded with the words I was so desperately wanting to hear.
....

"I love you too..And I'm never letting you go.."

-------
💗A/N💗

How did you guys like it? It's my first time writing a villian character so I hope I did alright! This was so sad but it was worth it in the end XD