SHUT UP!

Remus whined as the voices in his head got louder. He was at the light Sides house so he was trying to keep them quiet. The others would try to talk but he just told them he was to tired to talk and the walked away, either angry or sad.

Remus looked down at his covered up wrists, pulling the sleeves up. His wrists were covered in scars, fresh and old. He quickly covered his wrists when he heard Patton.

"You okay, Remus?" Patton asked, sitting next to him. The intrusive side forced a VERY convincing smile and nodded. "Yup, I'm fine Patton!" Patton seemed satisfied and got up and left.

Later that Night...

Remus was panting and pacing around his room, shaking and looking around. The voices were louder. He wanted them to stop... no, he NEEDED them to stop.

He kept pacing. He heard the lights laughing at their movie downstairs. He whined, wanting to be there. He didn't want to scare them though. The voices kept getting louder and louder until finally...

"SHUT UP OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL MYSELF!"

The light sides sat in shock of what they just heard from Remus. Patton had tears flowing down his cheeks, Roman was shaking slightly, Logan was in shock, and Virgil was trying not to cry.

Patton got up and ran to Remus' room. He opened the door and ran to Remus, pulling him into a tight hug. "DON'T YOU DARE HURT YOUSELF!" He cried. Remus just hugged Patton and cried too.

The others watched this sad scene and stayed quiet.

SandersSidesRoleplay

XxLogical_SlutxX