Graduation: Peter

@ PBParker

Graduated from MIT today as Valedictorian, with doctorates in physics, robotics,  and engineering, and a few smaller degrees in Artificial Intelligence,  Biochemistry, and Photography

Graduated from MIT today as Valedictorian, with doctorates in physics, robotics,  and engineering, and a few smaller degrees in Artificial Intelligence,  Biochemistry, and Photography. At 19, same as @QueenB_M_totheJ_.

@ QueenB_M_totheJ_ : great job, Loser! Proud of you. 

@ NedwardLeeds_loves_StrWrs: those are my best friends! So proud of you, man. Can't wait till I finish too!

@ I_am_IronMan: Good job Pete! Giving me a run for my Money!

@ Flash_spideyfan_Thompson: Ugh, seriously Parker. Shut up about the internship thing. No would you, Penis Parker, have one, but the fake Tony Stark account is going a bit far.

@ Liz_beautygurl_Allan: well done, guys! Missing Y'all from Boston!

@ Betty_reporter_Brandt: well done you two! My younger sister runs the Midtown news now, I'll be sure to have her mention you two! @ NedwardLeeds_loves_StrWrs, we four should hang out when all of you are in town!

——————————-

Messages

IronDad: kid, you sure you don't want me to take care of that Flash guy?

PeterS: nah Dad, I've got it handled. Besides, it's poetic justice that he treats me like dirt but he legit loves Spider-Man. And MJ can take care of herself. I wouldn't have picked her for CEO if she couldn't.

IronDad: okay then, kid. See you this weekend.