Time skip: The fountain del tritone

"Where are you from? Shall I take a picture of you with the fountain?" Caeser asked the woman walking near by him.

"The birds here sure are friendly! The men, however..." JoJo said as he feed the birds, with some of them landing on top of him. "RIGHT?!" JoJo says to Caeser, who only scoffed.

"Now now, you two! You've already been introduced...so how about greeting each othe properly?" Speedwagon suggested.

"Signore Speedwagon...let me be frank. The tradegy that enveloped my grandfather 50 years ago-- it was carried on by my father, who spent his life chasing the mystery of the stone masks! We Italians value our family more than any others! That pride allows us to carry our own fate!And I am no different!But what about him? He knew nothing of his grandfather up untill three months ago!"

"What an ass! I can't stand this guy! What the hell?! You'd best to watch your words!"

"Hold on Caeser,it was I who kept it all a secret from JoJo." Speedwagon reasoned.

"Let's put that aside then. I was expecting some impressive strength after having heard of his exploits fighting Straizo and the pillar man... Do I waited for him at the hotel. But after testingbhis hamon... I was utterly disapointed! His Hamon is too weak! It's useless! He was lucky to beat the pillar man! I have no intention of teaming up with someone like him!"

"Caeser! That's becuase he hasn't been trained to use the hamon!" Speedwagon tried to reason once more.

"Uncle... It's too late! This bastard's already got a date with my fist." JoJo popped his knuckles.

Caeser scoffed and grabbed a hold on the lady he spoke with earlier by the fountain. " You can't beat me! You couldn't even beat this girl with your Hamon ability!" Caeser said in a cocky tone to JoJo.

"Ha ha ha ha ha , if that's the case...you couldn't even beat this pigeon!" JoJo says pointing at the pigeon above his head.

Caeser laughed at him and kissed the woman by the lips.

"I love messing with people, but I hate it when people mess with me!!"

The woman suddenly jumped high, grabing a hold on JoJo's throat in a choke hold, and glared at him in a hypnotized state.

"T-The girl...!He's put Hamon into that kiss!"

"I'll say it again! You can't even beat this girl!" Caeser said as the woman punched JoJo into the fountain.

'I should stop them ... No, perhaps I should let them fight it out for a bit... It may seem harsh, but if JoJo loses, then that's that...' Speedwagon thought.

"Hmph! Do you see now? My grandfather died because yours got in his way! As if I could work with someone from such a blood-line!"

"Caeser, you've gone too far!"

"HOW DARE YOU! It's one thing to insult me, but to insult my dead grandfather?! I won't stand for it!"

Caeser scoffed and jumped up in a seating pose.

"Whoa! He jumped from a sitting position!" Speedwagon narrated.