Melone x reader

This was requested by 1-800-TENDO hope you enjoy.
Melone's PoV,
I looked around the room and my eyes landed on my boyfriend "god you're handsome" I whispered to myself licking my lips as I started slowly palming myself but I made sure no one could see what I was doing, I stopped and looked down slightly and saw I moaned was extremely hard "hey Y/n come with me" I said, he nodded and we stood up as I grabbed his hand "I'm so hard for you" I told him leading his down to my clothed dick, he started caressing "uhhh~" I moaned wrapping my arm around his neck as my other wrapped around his waist pulling him closer to me "fuck~" I cursed as I moved his hand away and I began to grind against his clothed dick "uhhh~ Melone~" he sweetly moaned into my ear "don't be so loud~" I moaned back into his ear "I want you~" I said seductively "fuck me" he said, I smirked and picked him up throwing him on my bed, I began to strip and I also stripped him "god when was the last time I saw you like this?" I asked myself kissing down his body, then I began to suck on his cock which I also deep throated him "Nghh~ Melone~" he moaned as I pulled away from his cock "damn you're hot" I said as I kissed him roughly "now be quiet" I said flipping him over and sticking my rock hard cock in his tight ass "Ahh-" he moaned but I covered his mouth pulling him up "god damn it~" I moaned kissing his neck "mmmm~" he moaned into my hand "you're so tight~" I moaned into his ear as I began to stroke his cock and lick his neck. We both came "baby let's go get washed" I said and that's what we did. It was late so I stayed in my room and kissed Y/n good night and he left to his own room.