Yandere Jotaro x reader

Y/n's PoV,
I was sat on my boyfriend's lap at school and then some boys came up to us and drag me of him and pushed me into the wall "what did I do?" I asked scared on the verge of tears and Jotaro got pissed like really pissed.
Jojo's PoV,
"Get off of him" I said with intimidation and the boys said "why the guy's a bastard he's nothing" and that was it I had had enough of this so I punched every single one until they ran for their life then y/n ran to me "jojo I'm so sorry" he said hugging me "why are you sorry my prince" I asked hugging him back "I couldn't do anything I would've done something but-" I cut him off by kissing him "don't be sorry" I said "you were pinned to the wall I understand that you couldn't do anything so don't worry" I added he just hugged me tighter "that's it no one is going to hurt you, you're all mine, anyone that hurts you and I find out they are dead I will promise you that" I said in my head "I love you" I said "I love you too" he said and I hugged him closer "I will never abandon you like your parents did you didn't deserve that" I said making him cry "ahh baby I didn't mean to make you cry" he was crying more and said "I'm fine I'm just angry at my parents" it shattered my heart about the fact his parents would do that to him.
Y/n's PoV,
I saw the most popular guys coming towards us "baby look who's coming" I said looking up at Jojo "it's ok baby boy don't worry" he whispered to me "hey Jojo how are you and y/n I must say you make a cute couple but I think me and y/n would make a better one" Damien said to me playing with my hair and then pulled me away from Jojo.
Jojo's PoV,
I had had the last straw with this bastard and MY boyfriend "you smell so good y/n and your lips so soft and pink I wonder how they would taste" he said sliding his thumb over my boyfriend's bottom lip then he snapped his fingers and his 'friends' came and restrained me while he. KISSED MY BOYFRIEND. I shouted at him "YOU BASTARD GET OFF OF ME AND HIM!!" I knew he heard but my y/n was crying, he couldn't handle this.
Y/n's PoV,
I wanted Jotaro not Damien I couldn't handle this he eventually pulled away from me. I fell to the floor covering my mouth "oh what's wrong, oh what is it jojo calls you, baby boy" he said and lifted my chin "why are you crying you didn't like the kiss?" he asked me "NO, I hated it I hate you I belong to one person and one person only!" I shouted at him "and that person his me isn't it" Damien said "NO it is not you I belong to jojo and jojo only you Bastard" I shouted "now let go of him" I said with so much intimidation while standing up Damien fell backwards and told them to get off of jojo I walked over to jojo and put my arm around his neck looking back at Damien while jojo put his arm around my waist "Do NOT mess with my boyfriend ever again" Jojo said with so much intimidation that it scared me as well "jojo" I said he looked down at me and kissed my forehead and pressed his forehead against mine.